`»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chat - Page 1126
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

`»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chat

This is a discussion on `»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chat within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    View Poll Results: Do you think this will reach a million replys?
    Yeah, it will. 362 49.39%
    Nah, of course not! 98 13.37%
    273 37.24%
    Voters: 733. You may not vote on this poll

    Like Tree519Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-17-2011, 10:07 PM
      #11251
    Green Broke
    I'm sure you did fine PintoTess :)
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-18-2011, 12:30 AM
      #11252
    Banned
    So I had my flight lesson today, it was so beautiful and we went to Muscle Shoals, Alabama because I wanted to look at the Politus Twin Turbo Prop my instructor flies that is based there. It was so much fun.

    And I can get my medical soon, and then I get to take my pre solo test next time and if I pass I get to do my first solo!
         
        03-18-2011, 06:45 AM
      #11253
    Green Broke
    ^^^ good for you sounds like fun. I wouldn't be game to do that lol.
         
        03-18-2011, 07:31 AM
      #11254
    Green Broke
    So you're flying an actual plane, Cory??
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        03-18-2011, 09:51 AM
      #11255
    Green Broke
    Once again: DOES ANYONE WANT TO BE MY EMAIL PENPAL?! PLEASE PM ME!
         
        03-18-2011, 10:34 AM
      #11256
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katesrider011    
    So I had my flight lesson today, it was so beautiful and we went to Muscle Shoals, Alabama because I wanted to look at the Politus Twin Turbo Prop my instructor flies that is based there. It was so much fun.

    And I can get my medical soon, and then I get to take my pre solo test next time and if I pass I get to do my first solo!
    Thats AWESOME! I want to fly a plane but I am always scared that the person teaching me is going to be a secret spy getting me to drive them places. OR. They will have a heart attack and we would run out of gas and we would crash.

    Yepp.
         
        03-18-2011, 11:36 AM
      #11257
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sunny    
    So you're flying an actual plane, Cory??
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Yep, sure am. Just a single engine Cessna 152

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RockandRide    
    Thats AWESOME! I want to fly a plane but I am always scared that the person teaching me is going to be a secret spy getting me to drive them places. OR. They will have a heart attack and we would run out of gas and we would crash.

    Yepp.
    Haha I'm not concerned about my instructor being a spy. I've known him for years. I did however worry that he'd have a heart attack or something, but not anymore because I'm so far along that I know how to land a plane, and the emergency frequency where I can contact to have an paramedic waiting. We learned all about safety on day one.

    I'm more worried about crashing, but you have to put that fear past you. We were practicing engine cuts once and finding fields to land, well actually just do a low pass, cause we can't land in private property unless it is a real emergency. It was my second day and as we made the low pass the instructor told me not to raise the flaps all at once, but I got in a hurry and was zoned out. I raised the flaps all at once, and we stalled and came within inches of clipping a tree. That was the only time I was ever scared. Other than that I'm totally fine.

    Haha sorry that was kinda long
         
        03-18-2011, 02:00 PM
      #11258
    Green Broke
    Congrats on the flying KRider! My brother is a pilot and has taken me up many times. I love flying, but definitely do not want the responsibility of flying. Very impressive! Have fun and be safe!
         
        03-18-2011, 02:20 PM
      #11259
    Green Broke
    Are there any barrel racers out there who would be able to give me some tips? I posted a thread about it, but I haven't gotten many replies.
         
        03-18-2011, 02:30 PM
      #11260
    Yearling
    I pretend to barrel race in my house but that doesnt count does it?

    My cousins over and were going to the science centre.

    Llalalalalalalala Mint ice cream tastes funny
         

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0