`»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chat - Page 1533
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

`»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chat

This is a discussion on `»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chat within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    View Poll Results: Do you think this will reach a million replys?
    Yeah, it will. 362 49.39%
    Nah, of course not! 98 13.37%
    273 37.24%
    Voters: 733. You may not vote on this poll

    Like Tree521Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        04-17-2012, 12:00 AM
      #15321
    Started
    On the beach, in Florida, sooooo amazing. Its only missing one thing. Rusty.
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg IMG_8869.jpg (58.0 KB, 30 views)
    File Type: jpg IMG_8879.jpg (43.0 KB, 29 views)
    FlyGap likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        04-17-2012, 12:18 AM
      #15322
    Foal
    We got our first baby goats today!!! Three more goats still left to give birth, but they are SO cute!!! Taking turns sleeping in the barn tonight to keep the predators away... going to be a cold one! LOL!

         
        04-18-2012, 12:03 PM
      #15323
    Started
    ^^^ They are SO cute! Going to go shopping today... bleh >.<
         
        04-18-2012, 12:09 PM
      #15324
    Trained
    I'd rather be shopping than hunched over this canvas!
    Miracles must occur before this weekend I'M GOING TO SEE TOM PETTY!
         
        04-18-2012, 12:13 PM
      #15325
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FlyGap    
    I'd rather be shopping than hunched over this canvas!
    Miracles must occur before this weekend I'M GOING TO SEE TOM PETTY!
    Wait... what canvas? A painting canvas? Or... I don't know... what do you mean?

    EWE, Tom Petty >.< Actually, I don't even know who he is, tehehehe
         
        04-18-2012, 12:21 PM
      #15326
    Trained
    Yep, a painting canvas, I'm a an artist. Do rock and festival posters!

    YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS ARE????
    : shock:

    You gotta know this song!!


    She grew up in an Indiana town
    Had a good-lookin' mama who never was around
    But she grew up tall and she grew up right
    With them Indiana boys on them Indiana nights

    Well, she moved down here at the age of eighteen
    She blew the boys away, was more than they'd seen
    I was introduced and we both started groovin'
    I said, "I dig you, baby but I got to keep movin' on
    Keep movin' on"

    Last dance with Mary Jane
    One more time to kill the pain
    I feel summer creepin' in
    And I'm tired of this town again


    Well, I don't know but I've been told
    You never slow down, you never grow old
    I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down
    Tired of myself, tired of this town

    Oh, my, my, oh, hell, yes
    Honey, put on that party dress
    Buy me a drink, sing me a song
    Take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long

    Last dance with Mary Jane
    One more time to kill the pain
    I feel summer creepin' in
    And I'm tired of this town again

    There's pigeons down on Market Square
    She's standin' in her underwear
    Lookin' down from a hotel room
    Nightfall will be comin' soon

    Oh, my, my, oh, hell, yes
    You got to put on that party dress
    It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone
    I hit my last number and walked to the road

    Last dance with Mary Jane
    One more time to kill the pain
    I feel summer creepin' in
    And I'm tired of this town again
    Lauryn Fearless likes this.
         
        04-18-2012, 12:44 PM
      #15327
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gallop On    
    Wait... what canvas? A painting canvas? Or... I don't know... what do you mean?

    EWE, Tom Petty >.< Actually, I don't even know who he is, tehehehe
    Baha! "Ewe...wait I have no idea who this dude is...but he sounds groty" ah you make me laugh!
         
        04-18-2012, 04:56 PM
      #15328
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FlyGap    
    Yep, a painting canvas, I'm a an artist. Do rock and festival posters!

    YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS ARE????
    : shock:

    You gotta know this song!!


    She grew up in an Indiana town
    Had a good-lookin' mama who never was around
    But she grew up tall and she grew up right
    With them Indiana boys on them Indiana nights

    Well, she moved down here at the age of eighteen
    She blew the boys away, was more than they'd seen
    I was introduced and we both started groovin'
    I said, "I dig you, baby but I got to keep movin' on
    Keep movin' on"

    Last dance with Mary Jane
    One more time to kill the pain
    I feel summer creepin' in
    And I'm tired of this town again


    Well, I don't know but I've been told
    You never slow down, you never grow old
    I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down
    Tired of myself, tired of this town

    Oh, my, my, oh, hell, yes
    Honey, put on that party dress
    Buy me a drink, sing me a song
    Take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long

    Last dance with Mary Jane
    One more time to kill the pain
    I feel summer creepin' in
    And I'm tired of this town again

    There's pigeons down on Market Square
    She's standin' in her underwear
    Lookin' down from a hotel room
    Nightfall will be comin' soon

    Oh, my, my, oh, hell, yes
    You got to put on that party dress
    It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone
    I hit my last number and walked to the road

    Last dance with Mary Jane
    One more time to kill the pain
    I feel summer creepin' in
    And I'm tired of this town again
    No... never, ever heard of it... is it Country? When reading those lyrics I was reading them to the tune of "Just a small town girl" (<*Shhhh* I only know the first sentence to that song) And it wasnt working out very well... tehe... Nope, Never, ever, heard of it... Whats the song called?
         
        04-18-2012, 04:59 PM
      #15329
    Trained
    Last dance with Mary Jane. I LOVE IT! Not country, you gotta listen to him, he's one of my all time favorites!
         
        04-18-2012, 05:01 PM
      #15330
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VanillaBean    
    Baha! "Ewe...wait I have no idea who this dude is...but he sounds groty" ah you make me laugh!
    Well, its the truth, haha.

    I just googled him, and I was right... he is... EWE.

         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0