Originally Posted by Tejas
Apparently the other buyer has yet to show up the trial the horse... and the seller would rather not send pictures or videos until the first "buyer" has refused first right of the horse.
I get that she doesn't want to set me up for disappointment, but the buyer has bailed twice now on coming to test her. I'd like to be able to see videos at least so that my instructor and I can figure if I'm even seriously interested in the horse. It would suck to be waiting all this time just to not like the mare's movements and decide not to proceed. I think that the seller is starting to doubt the first buyer, so I've asked again if I might see videos, so that we can speed things up a bit, but I don't want to come off as pushy or overeager. I just don't want to have to keep waiting and waiting!
Ah limbo, how I hate you....
Meanwhile, my own lease mare has thrown a shoe and may not be sound to ride for our next show on Saturday.
AND EDIT! Because OMG literally right after I posted this my inbox is getting flooded to pictures of this gorgous mare!! Oh please let there be video! Please please! Why yes, I have temporarily receded into my 13 year old self because gosh is she a looker. Oh sweet jebus please let this work!