1. Cook three different dinner party menus Nope, I'm a horrible cook!
2. Say 'Can you help me please' in Arabic, Cantonese, Urdu, Spanish and Russian Well, I speak Spanish and English, so I've got 1/5 done
3. Play a musical instrument, even if it's the tom-toms or a mouth organ Violin since 4th grade, and I also learned recorder in 4th grade
4. Ride a horse to jackaroo standard Can't say I know what a jackaroo is, but I'd say I can ride a horse!
5. Be a 'tech whisperer', able to fix and set up the latest techno-gadgets. Yep, that's me!
6. Talk about five classics of English literature with authority and passion I love to read, but could never really get into the classics.
7. Perform resuscitation on someone who has stopped breathing I've learned how to, but never have had to, thankfully
8. Know how to grow carrots from seed, distinguish five native trees, identify twenty flowers and arrange a bunch Yep!
9. Handle a shotgun, skin a rabbit, gut a fish and pluck a pigeon Yes, I can
10. Repair a bicycle puncture and fix the chain Nope
11. Dance the eightsome reel, waltz to Strauss and bop to Lady Gaga Nope! I don't dance
12. Taste the difference between a Sauvignon Blanc and a Chardonnay and know how to mix a mojito or margarita Well, seeing as I'm 14, I dunno about that one
13. Write a memorable thank-you letter I have written thank-you's; whether any of them have been memorable....
14. Recognise Mozart, Elgar and Handel For the most part. My violin teacher drills it into me constantly
15. Put up a shelf and change a plug In the barn, I have!
16. Tie a bow tie, bowline and Bloody Butcher No
17. Sail a boat across The Solent No
18. Carve a joint of meat No
19. Tell the difference between Gothic, Baroque and Palladian architecture No
20. Make a speech, entertain an audience with a joke or an anecdote, and sing at least two songs by heart Yep
21. Drive a tractor, reverse a trailer, renew engine oil and change a wheel Yep! Man, horses do seem to come in handy with this list!
22. Find their way round five capital cities No
23. Host a party and put others at their ease No
24. Sustain a 10-shot rally at tennis No
25. Build a bonfire and lay a fire Yea
26. Perform three good card tricks No
27. Identify five constellations and find the North Star No
28. Score a cricket match No
29. Talk knowledgeably about five British landmarks No
30. Uncork and pour a bottle of Champagne Nope
31. Iron a shirt, sew on a button and sew up a hem Yea
32. Amuse small children for at least an hour with magic tricks and story telling Lol, a bit of a necessity when you have 4 younger sisters
33. Read a map, pitch a tent and pack a rucksack Yep
34. Be authoritatively acquainted with at least one work by da Vinci, Constable, Degas, Turner and Canaletto No
35. Know how to manage a bank account I help my mom all the time with it
36. Slip away from a football riot No
37. Address a member of the Royal Family No
38. Complain effectively but politely in a restaurant I wouldn't be my mother's daughter if I couldn't!
39. Deliver a lamb How 'bout a horse?
17....Ah well, I still have a while.