1. When I'm bored I tend to make random noises.
2. I'm finishing my degree in Early Childhood Education.
3. I have 3 Quarter Horses, a pitbull and a cat..Cat's name is Monkey.
4. I love old things..history nerd.
5. I have 5 little sisters.. only 2 of those are "horsey"
1. I have one husband, two horses, two cats and no dog
2. I'm tri-lingual, English, German, Italian fluent
3. I'm constantly on this forum
4. I'm a complete Arabian horse nutt , love to do pedigree research and have quite a collection of pictures
5. I'm thinking about getting a couple more horses, getting my new pasture fixed up and debating if moving out of state wouldn't be better, since it will get only worse
I am "soon to be engaged" to my high school sweetheart and we are now "trying" for kids
I work in specialty sales for one of the largest media companies in North America and am working my way into the production and on air side of things
I have a dog and a rabbit
I am a history nut, especially history of religion
I am a crime/forensics junkie, seriously Investigation Discovery is my favorite channel to the point it usually doesn't get changed unless the 48 Hours Mystery and 20/20 marathons TLC has on Saturdays.
1. I'm a published artist - oil, collage, watercolor, pen and ink
2. Have my veterinary nursing diploma (but never practiced, so am now brainless about it)
3. Have a sadistic sense of humor and despise stupid people
4. I have one horse, one husband, two kids and two dogs
5. I am fluent in English and 'Kiwi' lol!
-Before going back to horses full time I was a stock broker.
-I am married and have one ornery daughter that is 7.
-I own & run the QH farm that has been in my family since the 50s.
-Our place is home to a dozen horses, 2 dogs, 3 cats and 1 rabbit.
-I have ridden and shown at one point and at varying levels in pretty much all disciplines aside from dressage, xc & pleasure driving.
1. I was a vegetarian for 5, almost 6 years until I got my pony. My parents gave me the choice of either 1: Keep Bunny, eat meat. Or 2: Sell Bunny, Be vegetarian. I chose Bunny, going to be a vegetarian once I turn 18 again.
2. I am an artist. I love drawing, or computer art, or anything really.
3. I am going to a vocational school to be a cosmetologist.
4. I am almost half Hispanic from my mother's side.
5. I breed/raise/show rabbits, my favorite breed are standard Rex, (Though I quit until I move out)
1. I have a Schnauzer/x/Chihuhua cross dog named Puppyhound
2. I work in foodservice and am planning on majoring in Foodservice/Management once I finish up my general courses at college
3. I am anal about proper grammar
4. I'm a huge animal-lover and would probably have at least fifty dogs and cats if it wasn't for my great grandmother putting her foot down at two dogs and one cat
5. I'm scared of pigs
1) I have 1 husband, 1 daughter -24, 1 son-22, 4 horses, 8 cats and 1 Miniature Pinscher
2) I grew up in eastern San Diego county and moved to Illinois after my 1st marriage ended (people think I'm crazy)
3) I love all holidays
4) I have been a photography buff my whole life
5) Posted via Mobile Device