always cold rant - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

always cold rant

This is a discussion on always cold rant within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
      #11
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mls    
    Sadly - not going to happen soon! 8 inches of snow tomorrow!
    ya... we are looking around 6 inches here.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-25-2009, 05:45 PM
      #12
    Green Broke
    ^ They're talking that + an inch of ice for us.
         
        02-25-2009, 11:26 PM
      #13
    Green Broke
    In the evening try some warm brandy..
         
        02-26-2009, 07:37 AM
      #14
    Green Broke
    All of the schools are closed in my area, the snow hasnt even started yet.
         
        02-26-2009, 10:22 AM
      #15
    mls
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moxie    
    All of the schools are closed in my area, the snow hasnt even started yet.
    I got up earlier than normal to do chores and to stop for fuel.

    Hardly any traffic. I am wondering how many folks wimped out and took the day off of work!

    Oh well - if it does snow that much, I'll have the indoor to myself tonight!
         
        02-26-2009, 10:49 AM
      #16
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mls    
    I got up earlier than normal to do chores and to stop for fuel.

    Hardly any traffic. I am wondering how many folks wimped out and took the day off of work!

    Oh well - if it does snow that much, I'll have the indoor to myself tonight!

    Are you located in Mn as well??? Im in the west metro and it isnt snowing yet but looking at the radar it is sure coming.

    The drive home from work wont be pretty... people drive so close to your rear, what if I had to stop suddenly??? They arent going to be able to stop with out hitting me first. I drive a truck, I know they are close when I can't see their headlights anymore
         
        02-26-2009, 11:33 AM
      #17
    mls
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Angel_Leaguer    
    are you located in Mn as well??? Im in the west metro and it isnt snowing yet but looking at the radar it is sure coming.

    The drive home from work wont be pretty... people drive so close to your rear, what if I had to stop suddenly??? They arent going to be able to stop with out hitting me first. I drive a truck, I know they are close when I can't see their headlights anymore
    Ditto

    Ditto
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Will They Be OK in the Cold? VACountryGirl Horse Health 22 01-29-2009 03:27 PM
    Too cold? horsegirl123 Horse Riding 11 01-21-2009 01:51 PM
    How cold is to cold to ride.... prbygenny Horse Health 29 12-14-2008 05:40 PM
    I'm Doomed!!! (rant, rant, rant) BluMagic Horse Talk 9 06-30-2008 02:33 PM
    getting cold?? KANSAS_TWISTER General Off Topic Discussion 13 10-10-2007 04:35 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0