We're still waiting for him to grow into his skin and tighten them up a little, but currently his skin growth rate seems to outstrip his body growth.
I'd love to arrange for a nip and tuck for him, but with all the geldings, spayings and neuterings I've had to pay out for this year, it's not going to happen.
Maybe I should start a fund for him?
Seriously, that is why I kept rejecting him when we were choosing a puppy, he had loose eyes then, it worried me then and it still worries me now. If the little beast hadn't kept coming and sitting on first Johns foot, then mine, he would not of come home with us. I don't know if it will cause him any issues ongoing.