Check this out! (Graphic warning?) - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Check this out! (Graphic warning?)

This is a discussion on Check this out! (Graphic warning?) within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree124Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-12-2013, 07:13 PM
      #11
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Muppetgirl    
    So we have to stumble around in the dark, more than likely highly inebriated.....because your scared of moths? Hmmm broken ankle? Or moth 'dust'? Broken neck? Or moth dust?.......ya I totally see your point lol!!
    LMAO
    I dealt with a broken leg and hip, I can probably handle an ankle. That or I'm out of the broken bone department so it'll just be you.
    And besides, it's not just ME. I'm sure someone else who comes (aside from Tiff and I) will agree.
    We'll just pray for long daylight. LOL
    Muppetgirl likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-12-2013, 07:14 PM
      #12
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Muppetgirl    
    Ok.....pay back for posting that offensive spidery thing.....lol!!!

    Attachment 210618
    You SEE?!
    That's EXACTLY how they think!
    I hope my spider eats your moth and spits it out. LOL
    Muppetgirl likes this.
         
        06-12-2013, 07:15 PM
      #13
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Farmchic    
    Uggghhhhh

    I know you warned us but I looked anyway.

    I would be dead right now if that thing was in my house. I hate, hate, hate, hate spiders.


    Hate them


    HATE





    Really!


    Eeckkkk!!!!!
    LMAO
    Sort like a car accident.. You just can't turn away!
         
        06-12-2013, 07:20 PM
      #14
    Showing
    WSA, I HATE moths, too!! They seriously give me the heebee-jeebees! *shiver*
    Posted via Mobile Device
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        06-12-2013, 07:27 PM
      #15
    Trained
    That spider would have been history......but, have to be careful how that happens. My usual method is a simple shoe.....but, ever since I did that and the body exploded with a MILLION babies all crawling all over.....I rethink it. Even a tissue and squeezing is out now because of that. I think the bat/fryer would have to come out......

    I seriously have never heard of anyone afraid of moths....until now.....weird y'all......just weird. But, then, we ARE a speshul group, now aren't we?
    WSArabians and Muppetgirl like this.
         
        06-12-2013, 07:32 PM
      #16
    Trained
    That spider is in Alberta??? Wow, cool! Glad you didn't kill it, I love spiders, I don't touch them or pick them up or anything, I just like looking at them. That guy was wicked cute too. I want to know what type he is & if we got any here?
         
        06-12-2013, 07:32 PM
      #17
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DraftyAiresMum    
    WSA, I HATE moths, too!! They seriously give me the heebee-jeebees! *shiver*
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Thank you!
    See, I told you Muppet. LOL
         
        06-12-2013, 07:34 PM
      #18
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by franknbeans    
    That spider would have been history......but, have to be careful how that happens. My usual method is a simple shoe.....but, ever since I did that and the body exploded with a MILLION babies all crawling all over.....I rethink it. Even a tissue and squeezing is out now because of that. I think the bat/fryer would have to come out......

    I seriously have never heard of anyone afraid of moths....until now.....weird y'all......just weird. But, then, we ARE a speshul group, now aren't we?
    LMAO
    Okay, I don't mind spiders but that would probably freak me out too!
    Be 1000% times worse if that happened with a moth though!
    I would probably run screaming or get FGRanch's .22 and shoot it.
    franknbeans likes this.
         
        06-12-2013, 07:36 PM
      #19
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waresbear    
    That spider is in Alberta??? Wow, cool! Glad you didn't kill it, I love spiders, I don't touch them or pick them up or anything, I just like looking at them. That guy was wicked cute too. I want to know what type he is & if we got any here?
    Yeah, I have no idea! I think I'm going to look up a spider forum and see if I can track down exactly what it is. Pretty neat, I think!
         
        06-12-2013, 07:46 PM
      #20
    Green Broke
    Looks like the jumping spiders we have around here, just a heck of a lot bigger than what I've seen. Check this out:

    Jumping Spiders of Canada
    wausuaw and boots like this.
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    What I got to the barn to see :( (Warning: Graphic) evilamc Horse Health 27 06-06-2012 05:11 PM
    *WARNING* Not for the light of heart *WARNING* Graphic - Abuse at Conklin Dairy Farm JustDressageIt General Off Topic Discussion 88 12-08-2010 05:22 PM
    Conga (warning: graphic) Emma7442 General Off Topic Discussion 7 06-30-2008 09:31 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0