Originally Posted by Muppetgirl
I remember turning the heater on in the old barn truck after it had been sitting for a while.....a moth blew out the vent right into the back of my throat....I nearly drove off the road....I don't know if it was an old dead one or alive....I swallowed it because it went too far back into my throat....I was hacking like a cat with a hair ball for about ten minutes.....
How d'ya feel now?
OMG I would have been bringing my truck in for professional cleaning because there would have been puke EVERYWHERE.
I will never again turn my vents on after having them off for months while sitting behind the wheel.
I pulled my visor down once while leaving for work and a moth that was the size of my Chihauhau's was RIGHT THERE. I opened the door and jumped up, scraped myself off the gravel and had to jump in the passenger side to stop the car from rolling. In front of everyone. Took me 15 minutes to get back in my car and I ended up being late for work.
Like my jerk off boss cared about a moth.