Check this out! (Graphic warning?) - Page 7
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Check this out! (Graphic warning?)

This is a discussion on Check this out! (Graphic warning?) within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree124Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-12-2013, 08:37 PM
      #61
    Green Broke
    We also have June bugs and cicadas. Thank the lord I have never gotten a June bug stuck in my hair cause the only way to get them put is to cut them out! I guard my head any time I hear one buzzing around.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    WSArabians likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-12-2013, 08:38 PM
      #62
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smrobs    
    Funny how widespread critters can be, we have junebugs and cicadas as well, but I've not seen many of either yet this year.

    We've had really bad grasshoppers though.
    We've had a bad few years of grasshoppers but none yet. Thank goodness.
         
        06-12-2013, 08:39 PM
      #63
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wild Heart    
    Why do creepy bugs have to exist!
    Ugh, I know! God's sense of humour? LOL
         
        06-12-2013, 08:40 PM
      #64
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kayella    
    We also have June bugs and cicadas. Thank the lord I have never gotten a June bug stuck in my hair cause the only way to get them put is to cut them out! I guard my head any time I hear one buzzing around.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    My sister got a bat stuck in her hair once. Man, was that a freak out!
    Kayella likes this.
         
        06-12-2013, 08:40 PM
      #65
    Green Broke
    Our June bugs come out in July and they are iridescent green, not brown. My mother told me when she was a little girl, they would catch them, tie a string around their back leg, and fly them around in circles, lol. Ours look like this.
    WSArabians and Farmchic like this.
         
        06-12-2013, 08:40 PM
      #66
    Yearling
    Have a lot of these bad boys in my area.



    They can get to be over an inch long and they move so fast!
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
      #67
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wild Heart    
    Have a lot of these bad boys in my area.



    They can get to be over an inch long and they move so fast!
    He's kinda cool looking!
         
        06-12-2013, 08:43 PM
      #68
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by apachiedragon    
    Our June bugs come out in July and they are iridescent green, not brown. My mother told me when she was a little girl, they would catch them, tie a string around their back leg, and fly them around in circles, lol. Ours look like this.
    He is a really cool colour!
    Muppetgirl likes this.
         
        06-12-2013, 08:46 PM
      #69
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    My sister got a bat stuck in her hair once. Man, was that a freak out!
    Oh goodness, that must have been terrifying but I just DIED laughing. That is great!! Who even does that?!

    This bad boy popped out of my dad's land in central Texas. We were picking up trailer skirting from an old tenant and he just unearthed himself. I kept wanting to take pictures and my mom was flipping out. Apparently when she was little, they would chase her!
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg 47528_113963215326964_6300991_n.jpg (90.5 KB, 48 views)
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        06-12-2013, 08:49 PM
      #70
    Trained
    Spiders chasing people? How fast are these spiders? Or rather how slow is your mom?
    xxdanioo likes this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    What I got to the barn to see :( (Warning: Graphic) evilamc Horse Health 27 06-06-2012 04:11 PM
    *WARNING* Not for the light of heart *WARNING* Graphic - Abuse at Conklin Dairy Farm JustDressageIt General Off Topic Discussion 88 12-08-2010 04:22 PM
    Conga (warning: graphic) Emma7442 General Off Topic Discussion 7 06-30-2008 08:31 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0