County
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

County

This is a discussion on County within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-24-2009, 12:46 AM
      #1
    Started
    County

    http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/rip-county-28300/
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        05-24-2009, 11:12 PM
      #2
    Banned
    I don't get it? IT wont let me click on the link
         
        05-24-2009, 11:24 PM
      #3
    Green Broke
    Put in in your URL/search bar thing
         
        05-24-2009, 11:43 PM
      #4
    Green Broke
    Try this one

    Emblom Brenny Funeral Services in Little Falls Minnesota
         
        05-25-2009, 12:14 AM
      #5
    Banned
    Aw that's sucks:(

    He was... um very argumentive, but that's sad:(
    R.I.P County
         
        05-25-2009, 12:16 AM
      #6
    Banned
    RIP County

    Clickable link to the condolence thread.
         
        05-25-2009, 06:18 PM
      #7
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by morganshow11    
    Aw that's sucks:(

    He was... um very argumentive, but that's sad:(
    R.I.P County
    Listen you're twelve so I'm going to go easier on you than I would an adult as maybe you haven't learned yet to temper your words with intelligence. I'm really not appreciating the tone you are using but I guess it's not your fault that you didn't get the wit and humor at work in his posts. I could always count on reading a County post to get at least a chuckle and he will be leaving a huge gap. You're undervaluing the type of person that County was. The world needs more people of that type and unfortunately the world lost a great one with his death. He was extremely genuine in everything he did and said. You would have been lucky to have met him and to have hopefully learned from him as he had more horse sense in one finger than most people can ever hope to gain.

    Argumentative enough for ya?
         
        05-25-2009, 08:35 PM
      #8
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onetoomany    
    I could always count on reading a County post to get at least a chuckle and he will be leaving a huge gap. You're undervaluing the type of person that County was. The world needs more people of that type and unfortunately the world lost a great one with his death. He was extremely genuine in everything he did and said. You would have been lucky to have met him and to have hopefully learned from him as he had more horse sense in one finger than most people can ever hope to gain.
    Agree with County or not you have to respect his attitude. I'd describe him as All American. We're an independent lot and we don't like it when others tell us what to do. I didn't always agree with County but I do agree with the sentiment behind his words. I looked at a picture of him from his site. Look at his picture. He's got an awfully kind eye. Notice how his dog looks at him. That says something mighty fine about the man.

    RIP, County! May your attitude live long!
         
        05-25-2009, 09:00 PM
      #9
    Weanling
    R.I.P County. That's so sad, so sudden.
         
        05-25-2009, 10:23 PM
      #10
    Chat Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joshie    
    Agree with County or not you have to respect his attitude. I'd describe him as All American. We're an independent lot and we don't like it when others tell us what to do. I didn't always agree with County but I do agree with the sentiment behind his words. I looked at a picture of him from his site. Look at his picture. He's got an awfully kind eye. Notice how his dog looks at him. That says something mighty fine about the man.

    RIP, County! May your attitude live long!

    I too have had several disagreements with him but at least you always knew where he stood. Joshie that is very true and better said than I could have done, thank you
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    RIP County Spyder Horse Talk 37 06-04-2009 11:20 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0