subbing! My man and I need this thread and like Graci said, I too need it presented in a manner that I will understand. Hopefully now I will have time to cut coupons and so some searching too.
1. Do you plan your meals out for the week so you know what you have to buy?
2. There is only my man and I living together and all we really need coupon help with is food, how often can we find good usable coupons for food? In your opinion?
3. Do you keep a binder? If you do, how do you organize it? (the organization is where I am lost hte most at)
1) No way, I never plan my meals unless the hubby is going to cook something special. The only thing we "plan" at this point is fresh stuff like meat and milk.
2) You can definitely find plenty of coupons for you and your man, IMO.
3) Ok here's the crux...coupon binder. Eww. If you googled the Krazy coupon lady on the right hand side of the screen, somewhere around the middle is a link for "Coupon Binder"....
They have a complete printout of each section "needed" for a good, complete coupon binder, so each tab, the front....etc.
For me, I'm a newb and I'm lazy, and honestly I didn't want to walk around with a binder. I use: http://www.amazon.com/C-Line-13-Pocket-Expanding-Includes-58412/dp/B004Q9VJGK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362608933&sr=8-3&keywords=coupon+organizer
I have it marked with a tab for each of my favorite stores, then "food", "frozen", "Kids" etc.
HOWEVER....I'm growing out of that thing awful fast, and so while it's a good place to start, you may find, like me, that a binder is probably the way to go.