Do Canadians have Southern accents?
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Do Canadians have Southern accents?

This is a discussion on Do Canadians have Southern accents? within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category
  • Do southern canadians have accents
  • Canadias with southern accents

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-27-2009, 12:34 AM
  #1
Started
Do Canadians have Southern accents?

Hmmm, could BAD Barby have a Canadian assistant? I think that TC Bandit looks to be about 5' 9" and I know of a Canadian that size.



     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    03-27-2009, 01:13 AM
  #2
Trained
Not a Canadian......They're so nice! Eh?
     
    03-27-2009, 01:15 AM
  #3
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumas'_Grrrl    
not a Canadian......They're so nice! Eh?
You bet I am....all 5'9" of me.
     
    03-27-2009, 01:28 AM
  #4
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder    
You bet I am....all 5'9" of me.
Gulp! Does that mean you're admitting your guilt?
     
    03-27-2009, 01:42 AM
  #5
Trained
SHE CONFESSED!!!!!!!

Spyder is the CARROT BANDIT!!!!
     
    03-27-2009, 01:46 AM
  #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumas'_Grrrl    
SHE CONFESSED!!!!!!!

Spyder is the CARROT BANDIT!!!!
I only confessed that I am 5' 9" and a NICE Canadian.
     
    03-27-2009, 01:54 AM
  #7
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder    
I only confessed that I am 5' 9" and a NICE Canadian.
Oh, pfttt!
     
    03-27-2009, 02:42 AM
  #8
Trained
I'm Canadian - does that make me the carrot bandit?


I wish I wer 5'9" - but alas, I am only 5'7"
     
    03-27-2009, 10:29 AM
  #9
Trained
Spyder fits the Profile for the Carrot Bandit (5'9")

MIEventer is too short and is therefore pardoned....

I'll be watching you Spyder........Do you have a receipt for all those carrots??? Did you claim them as '08 carrotable income on your taxes...wait, I know nothing of Canadian taxes...Crap the joke is falling apart.
     
    03-27-2009, 10:38 AM
  #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumas'_Grrrl    
Spyder fits the Profile for the Carrot Bandit (5'9")
Not really. My boy is dark bay and he like mint cookies with cream on top.
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Southern Trails Saddles Amymcree Horse Tack and Equipment 1 02-02-2009 10:51 AM
Greetings from Southern Georgia Brumby Meet the Community 10 11-12-2008 10:11 PM
New from Southern Cal danastark Meet the Community 5 07-23-2008 03:15 PM
Southern California americancowgurl31391 Meet the Community 4 06-05-2008 01:46 AM
Hello from Southern England Robin Marek Meet the Community 4 03-01-2007 07:49 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0