Dogs and Cats at Christmas - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Dogs and Cats at Christmas

This is a discussion on Dogs and Cats at Christmas within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category
  • Cats and dogs and horses with chirstmas hats

Like Tree6Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    12-30-2011, 08:45 PM
  #11
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireDee    
No santa hat for Bubba?? It is Bubba right?? The bluetick?
Bubba is the Blue tick, he got a smart leather collar rather than a Santa outfit, but I'm sure we can arrange a Bubba New Year outfit
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    12-30-2011, 09:21 PM
  #12
Green Broke
She's a sweet little jack.
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    12-30-2011, 10:56 PM
  #13
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Horse    
Bubba is the Blue tick, he got a smart leather collar rather than a Santa outfit, but I'm sure we can arrange a Bubba New Year outfit

Did you order the leather collar online? I've been looking for a leather one for Hank, but havent found one I liked... he had to settle for a bright orange one

Hank got dressed up for halloween, he's still getting over it.
     
    12-31-2011, 01:05 AM
  #14
Foal




:)
     
    12-31-2011, 01:54 AM
  #15
Trained
Claire, he just got a really plain black collar from the local pet store, but I really want to order some of these to decorate it myself.

Jumping, ahwww. How sweet, love it.
     
    12-31-2011, 12:18 PM
  #16
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Horse    
Claire, he just got a really plain black collar from the local pet store, but I really want to order some of these to decorate it myself.

Jumping, ahwww. How sweet, love it.

Very nice, shouldnt be too hard to do!
     
    12-31-2011, 12:51 PM
  #17
Foal
Awww the kitty is so cute! :p
     
    01-02-2012, 05:11 PM
  #18
Super Moderator
Cute pics . As a cat person, I like especially the last one. Tho sure the dogs were cute too.
     
    01-07-2012, 03:56 AM
  #19
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireDee    
Did you order the leather collar online? I've been looking for a leather one for Hank, but havent found one I liked... he had to settle for a bright orange one

Hank got dressed up for halloween, he's still getting over it.

If you're still looking for a leather one, my boss actually has a little side business making collars. They're custom made and high quality, and all very pretty if I do say so my self :] She just recently started working with leather collars, you should check it out!!

Here's a facebook link to her leather collars (the Rhodesian in the pictures is one of her gorgeous dogs)
Leather Collars

And here's the actual website
Sexy Beast Dog Collars - Sexy Beast Dog Collars
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dogs! Bubba and Badger, Golden Horse's Dogs tinyliny Horse Artwork 8 09-29-2011 12:42 PM
Dogs chasing cats. Amba1027 Other Pets 1 04-15-2010 10:41 PM
Barn Cats and Dogs starlinestables Barn Maintenance 16 01-31-2009 11:47 AM
Merry Christmas! (A thread for christmas cards) TaMMa89 General Off Topic Discussion 3 12-22-2008 11:41 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0