Gay Rights - Page 3
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Gay Rights

This is a discussion on Gay Rights within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree214Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-29-2012, 11:32 AM
      #21
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EvilHorseOfDoom    
    To your first point, I'm sure you feel so much more comfortable being around them if they're not displaying their sexual preference. Good for you. But what about them?
    I feel much more comfortable about anyone not displaying their sexual preference - whether the person is straight, gay, or bi. It's not my business, and I don't care really. I think people should not bring to the public (much less discuss) what they do in a bedroom. Again, whether you live with the same sex or opposite sex partner - it's your and only your decision and life, noone else has a right to tell you what to do and what is good/bad.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-29-2012, 11:55 AM
      #22
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kitten_Val    
    I feel much more comfortable about anyone not displaying their sexual preference - whether the person is straight, gay, or bi. It's not my business, and I don't care really. I think people should not bring to the public (much less discuss) what they do in a bedroom. Again, whether you live with the same sex or opposite sex partner - it's your and only your decision and life, noone else has a right to tell you what to do and what is good/bad.
    I agree. I despise and find offensive and disgusting homosexuals that flaunt their sexual preference. You don't see heterosexuals spouting their preference all over the place. You are what you are...there is no need to broadcast and advertise it all over the place. There is nothing "special" or appealing about being homosexual, any more than there is being heterosexual. In today's day and time, when such things are becoming more and more accepted, such behavior is IMO counterproductive...
         
        06-29-2012, 04:45 PM
      #23
    Foal
    I am 14 and I do believe that being gay is agenst the biible, but do get that it is part of the world now.I am respectful. I realy do not like how some shove it in our faces,that is why many people do not like homosexuals.that is what I ment to say earlier but I was typing to fast


    Silent one likes this.
         
        06-29-2012, 05:13 PM
      #24
    Green Broke
    Why can't cookie makers just make cookies, Why do they feel the need to support anything ? Other than maybe Got Milk ? Can't eat oreos without milk,,, oh unless they are crumbled in ice cream,,, Ummmmm McFlurry's to wash down my hormone laced, child labor produced, non biodegradable plastic wrapped, bigmac,
    Endiku, KissTheRing and srh1 like this.
         
        06-29-2012, 05:14 PM
      #25
    Weanling
    I find bad grammar and ignorance to be offensive.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        06-29-2012, 05:18 PM
      #26
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TristaJean    
    I find bad grammar and ignorance to be offensive.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I find alot of things offensive.Its not ignorance if I know what I am talking about,not saying I don't like gay people but does it say gay and stuff like that in the bible? Do you truely know? I find ignorance offensive.
         
        06-29-2012, 05:19 PM
      #27
    Weanling
    *a lot
    And I'm sure you do.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        06-29-2012, 05:21 PM
      #28
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TristaJean    
    *a lot
    And I'm sure you do.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Sorry, didnt know you were a language arts teacher.didnt mean to offend anyone,stating an opinion just like everyone else.
    TimberRidgeRanch likes this.
         
        06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
      #29
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by horseandme    
    I find alot of things offensive.Its not ignorance if I know what I am talking about,not saying I don't like gay people but does it say gay and stuff like that in the bible? Do you truely know? I find ignorance offensive.
    You're 14 years old. The things you think you know what you're talking about will change dramatically once you get some maturity, higher education, and life experiences.

    I find children who use the Bible to bash gays offensive. They're generally just parroting the homophobia of their parents though, so I guess it's the parents whom I ultimately find offensive.
         
        06-29-2012, 05:27 PM
      #30
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Speed Racer    
    You're 14 years old. The things you think you know what you're talking about will change dramatically once you get some maturity, higher education, and life experiences.

    I find children who use the Bible to bash gays offensive. They're generally just parroting the homophobia of their parents though, so I guess it's the parents whom I ultimately find offensive.
    I am not bashing, I said nothing rood. I have NOTHING agenst gays and bisexuals. No homophobia at all in my family, I like everyone until they do something to prevent me from likeing them and being gay does not do that.The world is changing and we have diffrent opinions.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Inmates Rights in Prison? WesternBella General Off Topic Discussion 96 05-16-2012 11:54 PM
    what are my rights? what can I do? moderncowgirl Horse Law 47 02-19-2012 04:20 PM
    My rights? caligirl70 Horse Law 22 07-25-2011 09:22 PM
    Rights to sell? dmj1993 Horse Law 21 09-06-2010 11:50 AM
    Animal Rights Question whitetrashwarmblood General Off Topic Discussion 18 12-06-2008 03:02 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0