I've been a little swamped with work and family and haven't posted an update lately...so here's one...and it's the LAST! Yippee!!
Doctor signed off on me and told me to go and ride no more...LOLOLOL Or ... he tried to. He really knows better...but he released me and told me if I HAD to I could ride...but to please ride carefully because he really didn't know if he could put the pieces back together again next time. He showed me x-rays of my chest and scared the chit out of me...but not enough to keep me on the ground. I'm just looking for a very quiet horse.
Saw the orthopedic doc about my shoulder and my rotator cuff came through splendidly. I just have a frozen shoulder...major tendonitis. So I got a shot of a steroid in my shoulder, some exercises to do and we decide if I'll need physical therapy a month from now.
I'm back working all day... so it's all good. I'll not be posting again about this, but you may see posts about my search for a horse! Y'all TRULY were wonderful to me all through this and I'll be forever grateful.