Happy Birthday, Joshie! - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Happy Birthday, Joshie!

This is a discussion on Happy Birthday, Joshie! within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-18-2009, 10:20 PM
      #21
    Trained
    It's too late Joshie..... I've been riding with Barby and TC.....they're good guys and farmpony is anything but OLD.......

    Once you're a Supermod you're bound by an oath...to uphold justice and stea....um.....protect, yeah, protect carrots...*cough* I've said too much...again!!!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-19-2009, 12:21 AM
      #22
    Cat
    Green Broke
    So Spy - did you ever go clean for Joshie? Or did you back out on your word?
         
        03-19-2009, 12:25 AM
      #23
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cat    
    So Spy - did you ever go clean for Joshie? Or did you back out on your word?

    There was something said after that chat about having my plane fare paid for and me being put up at a 5 star hotel, but I notice that Joshie conveniently edited that portion out from the chat copy she sent me.

    So no paid fare and no 5 star hotel = no work.
         
        03-19-2009, 12:37 AM
      #24
    Cat
    Green Broke
    Um - no - after that conversation you logged off - so maybe you dreamed the whole 5 star hotel portion. LOL.
         
        03-19-2009, 01:01 AM
      #25
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cat    
    Um - no - after that conversation you logged off - so maybe you dreamed the whole 5 star hotel portion. LOL.
    True I logged off but from todays chat looks like it was stated after my log off but conveniently not mentioned to me until today.

    I expect to be kept in the manner I want to become accustomed to be.
         
        03-19-2009, 09:07 AM
      #26
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    There was something said after that chat about having my plane fare paid for and me being put up at a 5 star hotel, but I notice that Joshie conveniently edited that portion out from the chat copy she sent me.

    So no paid fare and no 5 star hotel = no work.
    That was not part of the agreement and you know it! Your minion made that up. Since your minion was not present during your offer for my birthday present, you are blowing smoke. I know it. Cat knows it. Minion, dressageappy knows it, RC knows it. EVERYONE knows you're full of hot air.

    You OWE me one clean house.!




         
        03-19-2009, 09:12 AM
      #27
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dumas'_Grrrl    
    It's too late Joshie..... I've been riding with Barby and TC.....they're good guys and farmpony is anything but OLD.......

    Once you're a Supermod you're bound by an oath...to uphold justice and stea....um.....protect, yeah, protect carrots...*cough* I've said too much...again!!!
    Dumas, look at your siggy. Should you be riding with admitted thieves?
         
        03-19-2009, 11:36 AM
      #28
    Showing
    Happy Barfday my dear!
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Happy Birthday, LMW! 3neighs General Off Topic Discussion 4 02-27-2009 02:06 PM
    Yet another Happy Birthday. :) Gingerrrrr General Off Topic Discussion 3 12-29-2008 11:51 AM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Pinto Pony Horse Talk 0 07-31-2008 07:14 PM
    Happy Birthday .Delete. General Off Topic Discussion 7 04-01-2008 09:21 PM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! BluMagic Horse Talk 7 03-09-2008 02:49 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0