So when you see a username on HF, or think of a particular user - what do you think when you read their name, or see their name on the forum? Who here has touched you?
(Remember, this is only about positivity - no negativity)
- Spyder: When I see her name - I first think of Dressage. A Woman who has climbed through the levels throughout her life, riding and competing and training. Now a Coach and a Judge as well. When I have riding issues and riding questions, she's the first I turn to. I love her posts and her suggestions - she makes you think. She isnt one to throw out the answer, because she wants you to learn from her words, instead of getting the quick and easy solution. This is a Woman with a world of knowledge, and someone I greatly respect.
- Kitten_Val: Someone who loves to ride and loves to learn. Someone who isn't scared to ask questions, and someone who is open to recieving help and answers. I thoroughly enjoy watching her grow as an English Rider.
- Kevinshorses: This is someone who is not scared to speak his mind. He'll tell you strait up what he thinks, and I love him for it. He cracks me up with the stuff he comes up with. Very knowledgeable and an "Old style" cowboy.
- Strange: Eventer Extrardiaire! Someone who eagerly wants to learn, grow and become a force in the Eventing world. I "Go Getter" and someone who isn't scared to take chances.
- Unicorn: A knowledgeable horsewoman. Someone who always puts the horse first, and the person last. I love that
- Farmpony: An amazing Mod. Someone I always turn to. Farmpony has a great sense of humor as well - and of course, we cannot forget - she's a Carrot Theif, and proud of it.
- VelvetsAB: Fellow Fox Hunter A great rider and very diplomatic. I enjoy reading her posts.
- EventerDrew: A fellow Eventer, and someone I am honored to know. A great rider and I can definitely see her climbing the levels well Very kind.
- Wallaby: A fellow HF member, who absolutely loves her horse. I love that about her.
- Anabel: Another fantabulous Dressage Rider. Someone with a lot of knowledge about the fundamentals of riding. Very serious, doesn't mess around - she takes her sport and her passions seriously.
- HoofPrintsInTheSand: A great friend! Someone who truely loves her horse and stands by her horse regardless. A rider who truely loves her sport of Eventing, and is eager to learn and to grow.
- MyBoyPuck: Very helpful, and is quick to be there to aid you in any way she can.
- Allison Finch: Another exceptional rider, with alot of knowledge and talent. Someone who will help in any way that she can.
- HalfPass: A very knowledgeable TB lady, if you take the opportunity out to listen to her. Someone who absolutely loves her horse and will do anything for her. A great rider, who will go far
- Kayty: Another person whom I thoroughly enjoy reading her threads. Very knowledgeable with dressage and the fundamentals of riding. Someone's posts, that I take seriously. Very helpful and informative.
- Luvs2Ride: Very knowledgeable about Equine Nutrition, and someone who is a great person to turn to about Saddle Fit and Saddle issues.
- Upnover: Upnover, someone very knowledgeable about the sport of Hunter/Jumpers. A person whom I respect and enjoy learning from her posts. Very helpful as well and is there to help anyone who wants to learn about the sport she loves.
- Stormyblues: A young rider who is eager to learn and grow as a horse person, and an eventer. Someone who also shares the same passion of Eventing as I.