Honesty, aging well, and intelligence
You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on the benefits of honesty. Let's use this forum to show how honesty pays.
Honest carrot wranglers:
1) Have the most carrots.
2) Have nice, trim figures. Spyder weighs 135 lbs and I wear a size 4 petite.
3) Age very well. This very week (in Bloomington, as a matter of fact) I was told that I look not one minute older than age 25. I am 20 years older than that!
4) Have good knowledge of topography, spelling, and geography.
5) Have a sunny outlook and nice personalities. I gave a really nice picture of a hen to Dumas. I go by the name Joshie, a very upbeat name that shows my sunny nature.
Dishonest carrot wranglers:
1) Have to steal to get carrots.
2) Have fairly stocky builds. MEAN OLD farmpony is 6'6" and weighs 245 lbs. BAD Barby is 6'1" and weighs 230 lbs.
3) Age very poorly. MEAN OLD farmpony has complained that she's aging rapidly.
4) Have horrible spelling and grammar, don't know topography, have poor knowledge of geography, and have no idea that Central Illinois is in the middle of the state.
5) Are grumpy and have grumpy sounding names like BAD Barby and MEAN OLD farmpony.
It is quite obvious that we MUST closely scrutinize the Supermoderator oath.
Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?