Horse stickers?? - The Horse Forum

 8Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Horse stickers??

Alright my random thought of the day...for those of you who have to suffer in the north during the cold winter months and need to supplement your vitamin D with a few trips to the tanning salon...

I am sure you've seen the little stickers you can use to track your tan...normally they are little palm trees or hearts and I have even seen dolphins. But never horses! And how cute would that be?! I thought for sure I could find some so I googled "horse tanning stickers" and found just about every other shape in this world except horses! :angry:

Come on really?! I think someone needs to design some of those...if nothing else but so that I can purchase them ;) ha! Anyone ever seen them anywhere? Fill me in if you have because the palm tree is so overdone...and don't even get me started on the little playboy bunny!
Posted via Mobile Device
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 Old 03-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Started
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,824
• Horses: 0
Couldnt you use a small stencil or something? I don't tan, so I really have no idea.

Edit-Im assuming you're talking about tanning beds, or else have a stencil would be strange.

This is what happens when you have democrats in office
wetrain17 is offline  
post #3 of 22 Old 03-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,132
• Horses: 0
Hmmm. I haven't seen any and a quick google search doesn't bring anything up.
NdAppy is offline  
post #4 of 22 Old 03-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 713
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofprints in the Sand View Post
Alright my random thought of the day...for those of you who have to suffer in the north during the cold winter months and need to supplement your vitamin D with a few trips to the tanning salon...

I am sure you've seen the little stickers you can use to track your tan...normally they are little palm trees or hearts and I have even seen dolphins. But never horses! And how cute would that be?! I thought for sure I could find some so I googled "horse tanning stickers" and found just about every other shape in this world except horses! :angry:

Come on really?! I think someone needs to design some of those...if nothing else but so that I can purchase them ;) ha! Anyone ever seen them anywhere? Fill me in if you have because the palm tree is so overdone...and don't even get me started on the little playboy bunny!
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL, you being in Ohio you sure airn't suffering in the cold North

That is a cute idea!! I've only been tanning a handful of times though lol. Usually take my Vitamin D in a drop in my water or fruit... Maybe if these horse stickers were an option I would go. Couldn't you cut out a little horse stencil and tape it on while you tan??

~A Cowboy's Chance~
1977-2011
Rest in Peace
Fulford15 is offline  
post #5 of 22 Old 03-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 273
• Horses: 0
I am going to ask the tanning salon where I go :) that would be so cute.. I think my daughter has some little horse stickers I am going to try one of those should work.?
Posted via Mobile Device
Horsecrazy4 is offline  
post #6 of 22 Old 03-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 16,738
• Horses: 1
Can you link a picture cause I have NO IDEA what you're on about.

"Strength is the ability to use a muscle without tension"
Skyseternalangel is offline  
post #7 of 22 Old 03-20-2013, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulford15 View Post
LOL, you being in Ohio you sure airn't suffering in the cold North

That is a cute idea!! I've only been tanning a handful of times though lol. Usually take my Vitamin D in a drop in my water or fruit... Maybe if these horse stickers were an option I would go. Couldn't you cut out a little horse stencil and tape it on while you tan??
Well you must live in Canada if you don't think Ohio is cold because the rest of us Ohioans would beg to differ ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
post #8 of 22 Old 03-20-2013, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel View Post
Can you link a picture cause I have NO IDEA what you're on about.
Here's a site I found when I googled them: http://lotionsuperstore.com/Tanning-Stickers/
Posted via Mobile Device
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
post #9 of 22 Old 03-20-2013, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsecrazy4 View Post
I am going to ask the tanning salon where I go :) that would be so cute.. I think my daughter has some little horse stickers I am going to try one of those should work.?
Posted via Mobile Device
I thought about just using little horse stickers too but you'd need a roll of the same one and to be able to tell it is a horse from the silhouette! Let me know what you find! :)
Posted via Mobile Device
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
post #10 of 22 Old 03-20-2013, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulford15 View Post
LOL, you being in Ohio you sure airn't suffering in the cold North

That is a cute idea!! I've only been tanning a handful of times though lol. Usually take my Vitamin D in a drop in my water or fruit... Maybe if these horse stickers were an option I would go. Couldn't you cut out a little horse stencil and tape it on while you tan??
And yeah you could do the stencil that's true if I could find a way to tape it and get it to stick down the whole way around so no light got under the edges!
Posted via Mobile Device
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funny horse-related bumper stickers...post your faves!! Hoofprints in the Sand Horse Pictures 53 07-21-2011 12:05 PM
horse stickers? wren Tack and Equipment Classifieds 9 08-05-2010 01:50 AM
Stickers VAHorseGurl Horse Riding 2 07-25-2008 06:14 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome