I am not the Carrot Bandit
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

I am not the Carrot Bandit

This is a discussion on I am not the Carrot Bandit within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-06-2009, 10:40 AM
      #1
    Super Moderator
    I am not the Carrot Bandit

    Hi everyone,

    I wanted to take a moment and dispel the rumor that I am the Carrot Bandit. As tempting as the idea of leading a double life as a carrot robber is, I don't, and it isn't me in the videos. Really.

    Rest assured that we will continue to work at tracking down and putting an end to the Carrot Bandit's reign of orange terror!

    Thanks!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-06-2009, 10:42 AM
      #2
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Administrator    
    Hi everyone,

    I wanted to take a moment and dispel the rumor that I am the Carrot Bandit. As tempting as the idea of leading a double life as a carrot robber is, I don't, and it isn't me in the videos. Really.

    Rest assured that we will continue to work at tracking down and putting an end to the Carrot Bandit's reign of orange terror!

    Thanks!
    Oh, please don't destroy my lovely dream. I still believe.....I mean, would a carrot bandit tell the truth??
         
        01-06-2009, 12:50 PM
      #3
    Yearling
    ...Never!! Hahahaha....

    Regards
         
        01-06-2009, 07:56 PM
      #4
    Banned
    I don't know....that bandit looked like he might be a real he-man behind that mask.......are you SURE you want to deny being the bandit Mike ?
         
        01-06-2009, 11:08 PM
      #5
    Yearling
    Spyder, I think you should be the carrot hero in ur signature and save us from the carrot bandit!!
         
        01-06-2009, 11:10 PM
      #6
    Cat
    Green Broke
    Sure, denial is the first sign of guilt!
         
        01-07-2009, 10:18 AM
      #7
    Super Moderator
    Maybe spyder is the bandit... there have been quite a few attacks... and she has quite a few carrots....
         
        01-07-2009, 10:48 AM
      #8
    Weanling
    I was going to say... I think SPYDER is the carrot bandit! How else do you explain over 2,000 carrots???
         
        01-07-2009, 12:32 PM
      #9
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by farmpony84    
    maybe spyder is the bandit... there have been quite a few attacks... and she has quite a few carrots....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Colorado Dobes    
    I was going to say... I think SPYDER is the carrot bandit! How else do you explain over 2,000 carrots???
    Nice try, old farmpony. Who is listed as the biggest carrotthief? That would be you, old farmpony!


    Now, CD, hard work (with a touch of obsession ) better explains a large carrot herd. We poor, simple carrot wranglers are a hard working bunch. It takes a lot of work to gather a few carrots.
         
        01-07-2009, 01:44 PM
      #10
    Super Moderator
    And certain tricks of the trade.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Theres a carrot bandit?? What?! Salty_alydaR General Off Topic Discussion 11 12-29-2008 05:54 PM
    Heres Bandit!!!! ladybugracer Horse Pictures 6 09-22-2007 03:09 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0