Would love to help you wild heart but I only know what's in my area and there are some edible ones that I'm not fond of but many others eat. There aren't too many toxic mushrooms here but plenty of toxic toadstools. I only pick what I know and morels are pretty hard to mistake. Those of you who haven't tried them are so missing out. The closest thing that tastes like a morel, and my second favorite thing to eat ever, is fried pumpkin blossoms.
It's early yet but the buyer that is close to use is paying $30/lb and selling for $50. They are some sought after buggers for sure.
Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important, Capture the good times, Develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, Take another shot.