Each student needs to develop a powerpoint slide show. Powerpoint is on at least some of the computers at all of the schools. When completed you should be able to email the file to the instructor. This should be used to showcase your familiarity with powerpoint. The requirements are as follows:
- The slide show should be at least 30 screens long. It should contain clip art or other graphics and effects. At least 10 slides should have clip art or graphics.
- There should be a title slide and a table of contents slide.
- There should be at least 10 slides with information about yourself and your skills. This should be almost like a powerpoint resume.
- There should be at least 10 slides regarding the products and software programs in your book. For example a slide that lists 10 law office uses for a spreadsheet such as Excel.
- The remaining slides can contain anything that will showcase your powerpoint prowess or other aspects of the course. For example one student did a slide with legal humor and clipart cartoons.
I want a title that is going to convey some professionalism, but also be personal as well... I am drawing a blank.