So I was watching a documentary on Canada (And Michael Bublé) and I've made a list of why I'm moving to Canada as soon as I can.
1. Micheal Bublé lives in Canada. :) I'm going to kidnap Michael Bublé and lock him in my basement. I love Michael Bublé.
2. Amazing wildlife. You have mooses, different kinds of deer and elks, goats and bears :)
3. Spectacular terrain. Lake Louise, Niagra Falls, Banff (sp?).
4. It snows in Canada. I love snow almost as much as I love Michael Bublé.
5. Calgary Stampede. Enough said.
So as soon as I save enough money, I'm getting a job over there. I'll get a job working in a stable, living onsite and I'll kidnap Michael Bublé and hide him in one of the stables :)
No, but seriously I'm moving to Canada one day. Never ever let me forget this.