Well, I thought to put up topic like this... An idea is that we think everything which is good, positive and enjoyable and then list them. I want to see how long is the final list we've compiled.
Please count earlier suggestions in your message and add your suggestion(s) after them.
Let me start:
1. Taking a warm bath.
2. A cup of hot chocolate.
3. A cold night in winter when you're sitting in the front of a fireplace and looking a snowstorm outside of a window.
4. When someone are smiling to you.
5. Eating sweeties and chips.
6. A feeling of success when you've solved a knotty math exercise or got on with a difficult horse.
"On hyviä vuosia, kauniita muistoja, mutta kuitenkaan, en saata unohtaa,
Että koskaan en ole yksin, varjo seuraa onneain.
Vaikka myrsky hetkeksi tyyntyykin, varjo seuraa onneain.
Ja pian taas uusin hönkäyksin, varjo seuraa onneain.
Hei tuu mun luo, pieneksi hetkeksi. Puhutaan, varjoni, valkoiseksi enkeliksi." Pelle Miljoona - Varjo seuraa onneain
19. leaving work after being there 10 hours
20. Taking a cool shower after a hard, hot day of riding
21. Seeing a foal stand for the first time
22. The feeling you get when your hard work pays off (for anything in life)
23. Getting kissed for the first time
24. Driving in the country with all the windows down
25. The smell of a clean barn with shavings
26. the smell of fresh cut hay
It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference.- Paul "Bear" Bryant (Former college football coach)
33. Getting email letters from old friends that aren't just fwd jokes
34. Hot tea and gingersnaps on a cold day
35. The smell of leaves in the fall
36. That first warm day in the spring
37. Puppy bellys
38. Sunlit shadows through lace curtains
39. Visits with sisters
40. Kissing baby lips and cheeks
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened..."
- Anatole France
41. Cup of ice cold milk
42. Winter’s first snow
43. A warm embrace
44. A kiss on the forehead
45. The feeling of triumph
46. A nuzzle from your horse
48. The smell of a newborn baby
49. Your child saying “I wuv you”
50. A pair of jeans that fit just right
51. A bra that does what it’s supposed to
52. Fresh banana bread
53. Dogs showing they know you’re sad
54. Brisk fall air
55. Fall colors
57. Waking up to the smell of cooking bacon.
58. Discovering a new book from your current favorite author
59. Christmas lights on the front porch
60. The number one thing of all time - puppy breath ( number two is puppy bellies, like Vidaloco said.)
61. new regular white work socks.
62, the smell of burning leaves in the fall.
63. the rumble of a muscle car's engine
64. a neck hug from a horse
65. getting a new eyeliner pencil
66. the smell of a homecooked pancake breakfast
67. the smell of a homecooked dinner
68. the sight of a favorite movie on the tv
69. only seeing blue at the horseshows
69. conquering a new, higher jump with ur horse for the first time
70. getting a package in the mail
71. the feel and smell of Christmas morning
72. being with family on Christmas eve night
if someone 'gives their two cents' when its just a penny for their thoughts..where does that extra penny go?