1. Take it seriously. I'm that type of woman who is searching for a man with who I could live the rest of my life. Ok, I'm not going to say that when I meet you first time you're gone... I know there are lot of things that can go wrong and make us take our separate ways but if you're going to start whole the thing thinking that I'm just fun, please skip me. I'm going to try find out if you're a potential partner for me and hope you're trying to do it too. If I found you perhaps are I'll invest for our relationship a lot and hope you'll too. Don't take it wrong, that still doesn't mean we have to hang out together 24/7.
2. As to intoxicants like alcohol, take it moderate way. I'm a teetotaller, it's ok if you're too but I don't require you should be. I'm not still going to watch how you party/drink every weekend/a day off etc. Absolutely no other (illegal) drugs.
3. Please notice I'm pretty sensitive person. I can't always tell what I'm thinking about, can prefer others' needs before mine too much etc so notice that. I think I'm trying to develop that part of mine and don't mean you should stay on your tiptoes all the time and with every thing you do but especially with bigger things & decisions please notice that. On the other hand take me as a human, not as a woman. I want open my doors and carry my bags myself, literally and figuratively.
4. I appreciate at least the next values and characteristics and hope you do too: loyalty, commitment, honesty, good judgement and equanimity/stability (ok, you can be a whimsical, going person but you have to be capable to do good, calm judgements and be prudent if you really have to).
5. I prefer Finnicism and Finnish men. No I'm not a racist and there's absolutely nothing wrong with people in other countries, I'd love to have friends in different cultures but if I'm going to have that kind of deep relationship like bf/gf with you, perhaps will set up a family with you one day I want a man who has same kind of cultural heritage and values as I have. It purportedly makes things easier.
6. Outer, physical things aren't the most important thing but if you ask my opinion I like thin, could I say even a bit petite men. Visiting at a gym regularly gives you some extra points. You can be blond or brunette, long or short hair, I don't care about it. Otherwise hairy man is out of my fashion. The most important thing about outer issues is that you take care about yourself. Be clean. Take care of yourself, no matter if you just do 'basics' of cleanliness like most of 'manly' men or even be a metrosexual, both is ok to me.
If you think you're somehow my 'wanted add' man but don't fill every criterion, contact me and we can confer over it.
I can perhaps give up some (parts) of my criteria, depends on a criterion or a part. Provided that you can give up some of yours too if I really needed.