Michael Jackson | The Official Site
Originally Posted by Brighteyes
Have they cleared up how he died yet? I've heard lost of stuff: Stress, accidental overdose, cardiac arrest...
From the more updated reports online, they say he had been down without a pulse when the paramedics got there. In situations like this, you never know how long they have been down for. It could have been a while before anyone found him. But he was pronounced dead once he got at the hospital.
He is now in a much happier place than I think he ever was here. Rest in Peace Michael, we will miss you.
Please look at the support group when you type in his name on facebook.
My dedication to him, my absolute favorite and best ever made. I will always love you Michael and you will always be the King of Pop.