Hi guys... Been a little frantic out here. So, all you guys who advised waiting for the bank to sign... You were right! Apparently, the bank still owns the house. Who knew??? And, they had a little bit to say about our impending plans of destruction. They say we can't destroy the house without their written consent. Wish we had known before Ed got busy with the sledgehammer and sawzall. I THINK it will be okay...
We have a meeting with them tomorrow at ten; meanwhile, the wreckers arrive at seven. My husband says there's so much prep work to do he can keep 'em busy until we know what the bank says.
Photos might be hard, since my computer is now stored... I'm left with just an iPad.
Oh, and I agree about the house. I really like it, and am Sad about it's destruction, but, the mold, the eternally wet basement, the roof with no sheathing, just shingles nailed to eachother, and the floor is falling into the wet basement, along with the back wall... So, about $30,000.00 to fix it up. But, I can't help being a little sad, and a lot stressed.