Originally Posted by jinxremoving
Simple and clean looking, very nice. I'm going to take a beating for saying this, but I expected much worse based on how other members website's looked! =)
A few suggestions:
1) On the front page add some spacing between "Equine Photography" and the images directly below as it is a little bit cramped in that area. I can take a screenshot to show what I mean, if you'd like?
2) There's an extra character at the end of the title for the front page. It almost looks like a question mark within FireFox, but viewing the HTML source shows it's an extended character.
3) The font size for 'About' is smaller than the font size for Equine Albums and Albums. On the Links page the text is plain, a different font than the other pages.... they should all be consistent.
If you have the money, consider getting a domain name and some cheap web hosting. Or, get a domain name and point it to your .Me account. A domain name can be had for a few bucks these days, well worth it. =)
1) Please do! Definitely open to new ideas and suggestions.
2) Extra character? I'm not sure that I know what you mean. Other the title, on my end there are no extra characters. Can you take me a screenshot? Maybe there is a problem with the link itself.
3) Good catch! I didn't notice
4) As for domain, at this time, I want to keep it as a word to mouth. With the amount of people I know, I am already overwhelmed with the amount of request I have for my photography, which is why I am not ready or want to expand (which also includes a domain). That's something I will look at probably next year.