I have a friend at work that has a birthday Sunday. We laugh and cut up together all the time. She has a great sense of humor. She is around 19 or 20. She is not a horse person. The only pet she has is a pot-bellied pig. So any gift ideas? Both serious and humorous would be appreciated.
Safe universally liked gift ideas:
- box of candies
- organic / hypoallergenic (in case she is) cosmetics. Anything except soap / shower gel. Not sure about your customs but in my country soap / shower gel / antiperspirant may sometimes mean a subtle hint about a lack of hygiene.
- mobile phone accessory if she has one
- office related gift: lamp, new mousepad, a coffee cup / can etc
- personalised T-shirt with one of her favourite quotes of a fun image that would describe her
- fun pranky toys - no physical pranks though. A Jack in a box or something
More expensive gifts
- a piece of jewelry such as bracelet or necklace
- a silk blouse
- a set of her favourite show DVDs
Thanks for the replies. I don't want to spend to much because my daughters birthday is the same day. I might go with the gift card or one of the fun gift suggestions. I definitely don't want to do clothes because the chances of me picking out something she will like are slim to none. I'm a boots and jeans kind of girl and she is more prissy. Mobile phone accessory may be good too. I will have to get a look at her phone today. Thanks again!