This year has been a haul for me, to say the least. My list is lengthy, but I will try to keep it to the point.
1. Figure out my priorities.
2. Become closer with God. I can honestly admit that I am becoming a wayward child.
3. Become closer to my grandparents. It is just now hitting close to home that at their age, only God knows what tomorrow will hold.
4. Be a better girlfriend to my boyfriend, Eli.
5. Sucessfully train Gracie, a two year old Quarter Horse mare.
6. Finally get that 21 I have been wanting in pole bending.
7. At this point in my life with all of the peer pressure and me falling for it, I really need to stop skipping church and have a "come to Jesus" with myself.
8. Get down to 100lbs. I am currently at 105lbs, so almost there. :)
9. Learn how to watch my temper and to not be so judgemental.
10. Get back to my morals.
11. And last but most certainly not least, avoid the addictive behavior that I have gotten hooked on this year.
Sheesh. That was good to get off my shoulder. =/
Red Money Maker (Red) - 2004 Sorrel QH Gelding