I'm very much against PETA. I do agree with some of the things that they're against/they've said, but for the most part, I'm very much against them.
Here are my main reasons:
1. They've killed over 90 percent of the animals they've taken in, while at the same time protesting humane societies and animal shelters.
2. One of the main ladies in the group (not the president, someone else) takes drugs that were tested on animals. And her excuse is that some animals need to die being tortured so she can live to save more (huh?).
3. Just the extreme hypocrisy.
4. The fact that they want PEOPLE to be in cages, while animals roam free.
5. Nobody is allowed to have pets anymore according to them.
6. They've paid for ALF (Animal Liberation Force) to bomb various animal testing labs, destroying a ton of research, and even some animals in the process.
7. They compare the way animals are treated in the few days before slaughter to the way Jews were treated in WWII, during the Holocaust.
I have many more... but those are MY main seven.