Hey guys, I just got super bored, so I decided to put this up and see what others might confess about themselves...
I know I've got a heck of a lot of these and I could maybe find out why in the world I do some of these things.
So whatever it is, something that sets you off, or a weird habit, anything. I know everyone has confessions, and I figured I'd share mine!
***NO OFFENSE INTENDED WITH ANYTHING I PUT UP, I'M NOT PICKING AT ANYONE, JUST MY OPINION***
1. I can't stand when people spell "you" like you or YU or YUH. Especially that last one. They both have three freaking letters! It's almost like people try to sound dumb.
2. Every time I lock or unlock a door, I check to make sure it really worked.
3. I absolutely have to pop/crack every single joint in my body before I go to bed.
4. Sometimes I forget to breathe. Like I'll be looking at somethng all spaced out and I'll take shorter and shorter breaths until I just stop breathing. But, I always catch my breath with a sigh or yawn.
5. I can make a hole in my shoulder. Well, more like a dip.
6. If I'm walking on tile I won't touch the lines.
7. I count everything by 8's.
8. I LOVE Kristen Bell. Always.
9. I wear my Vans shoes too much. I think I overly-love them.
10. I think guys with Aussie accents are insane, mad hot.
11. If a guy plays guitar or bass, he's automatically 10X sexier.
12. Even if there is a clean, empty cup right by the sink, I still drink from the faucet.
13. I love the smell of fuel.
14. I hate Cheetos with a burning passion. I think they are the most disgusting thing on Earth.
15. I'm a grammar/punctuation cop.
16. I'm into mental institutes, dreams, psychics, etc. I think that mind-bending stuff is just so cool.
17. I never close a shampoo/conditioner bottle by hand, I always tap it against the shower wall to close it.
18. In the good guy/bad guy stories, I tend to take the villain's side for some reason.
19. I've never sneezed more that twice in a row.
20. I get the hiccups fairly often.
Sorry there are so many
Enough about me, how about you guys?