Well today he got all of this lab work done, and were just waiting to get the results. Im super nervous to hear them;( if everythings not so out of wack, we have a chance of getting him on a STRICK diet, and somewhat stable again so he would be compfortable and I could just go there everyday and groom him or take him on a walk..but nothing more than that. If everything is out of wack then the most I prbably have is a month with him. I've been praying like crazy and im just trying to make the rest of our days together as happy as they can be, even when it really hard not to cry when im with him. Thank you guys soo much for keeping Jiff and I in your prayers! It really means alot to me!