Hey everyone! Thought I would share this with you all. Also made it a group on facebook. =D
A Rider's Bucket List
1. Gallop on a beach.
2. Win a 1st place ribbon, even if it's in the egg and spoon race!
3. Enjoy a evening of Equestrian theater, from major touring products such as Cavakua to local performance troupes.
4. Try your hand at cattle work. Find out what it means when they say a horse is "cowy".
5. JUMP! From cross-rails to cross-country obstacles, experience the thrill of soaring over fences.
6. Fall off and get right back on again. Conquering fear is empowering.
7. See the magestic white Lipizzana Stallions at the Spanish Riding School in Vienna.
8. Come to a sliding stop on a well-trained reining horse.
9. Take a lesson with your equestrian idol, _______ (you fill in the blank)
10. Nurse a horse through a crisis and back to full health.
11. Experience the smooth ride of a gaited horse.
12. Watch the horses come through the Head of the Lake on cross-country day at the Rolex Kentucky Threed-Day Event.
13. Have the courage to do the right thing for your horse, even when it's not easy.
14. Attend the kentucky Derby dressed to the nines- including hat!
15. Tackle a trail accessible only by horseback and enjoy the view.
16. Take a dream vacation on horseback.
17. Master the sitting trot.
18. Ride a fine-tuned horse in your discipline of choice, be it dressage schoolmater or barrel champ.
19. Watch polo. Even better, try your hand at it!
20. Feed, muck, groom, ride. Repeat daily.
21. Wake up to a whinny every morning.
22. Fly down the track on a Thoroughbred.
23. Meet one of your favourite famous horses in person.
24. Ride bareback, bridleless... or both!
25. Share a bond with your horses that's deeper than words.
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook or search A Rider's Bucket List.