Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The land of Enchantment
• Horses: 0
1. Build a caseta designed for me to live with my horse (I day dream about the floor plan all the time). Eat lunch w her and in general hang out.
2. Ride my mare in Zion and the beach (pacific), but will probably skip the hauling and settle for renting a horse...ugh.
3. Board my mare at the fanciest equine center I can find for 2 months or so - and just play all day at the facility.
4. Get a halflinger, gelding 13 hh, one that really needs a home. And, train it to dance with my mare and me.
5. Live where no one can see me, again.
6. If money ever became no object, build a really upscale rescue center/sanctuary for horses and dogs.
There is just as much horse sense as ever, but the horses have most of it.