1. Both kids at the barn so 2x longer to do stalls.
2. Go out to get daughters lesson horse, BO's 2yr old "project" decided he wanted to go along and as I'm closing the gate he rushes me & bends my elbow backwards. Then starts running out to the cows. Finally catch him & put him in his stall.
3. BO gets on daughters case for not having horse ready. (she's waiting for me to put the saddle on, my arm was still goofy)
4. Get's on my case for the 2yr old being in his stall. I told her it was him in stall or a loose horse. She comments "well he never gives me problems".
5. Finally decided to listen to all of you & try a rope halter on Dally (that'll be a dif post, it worked pretty well!). Didn't go over well w/ barn owner.
6. Finally get home, & tell daughter to finish homework (she started it on the way out to the barn & on the way back. Hubby isn't happy homework wasn't completely done.
7. Check email & find out my MIL is staying w/ us for 4 days. She heard hubby's siblings were having a grilling weekend to "celebrate" the May b-days at our house. Basically, it's an excuse to get plastered & gossip @ the rest of the fam. Not only did she invite herself, but cancelled my sons daycare for one of the days to spend time w/ him, but we still have to pay daycare. And I have no idea where she's going to sleep! I told hubby we'll get her a hotel room & she can take the kids. He said no!
Grrrr, I'd say I'm just going to stay at the barn, but right now it's a horse a piece.
Posted via Mobile Device