Sleeping arrangements. - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Sleeping arrangements.

This is a discussion on Sleeping arrangements. within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree12Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        08-23-2012, 06:07 PM
      #11
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Taffy Clayton    
    I bet you would feel differently if someone came in and rearranged your tack room. So they could be more comfortable.
    Not quite the same - my tack room wouldn't be designed to accommodate guests... And if I did have guests in my tack room on a regular basis at my invitation, I would expect things to be out of place on a regular basis. Expectations for two different scenarios. If I had a cottage that I entertained at, I would either provide adequate/acceptable/ample bed furnishings, or expect two tiny beds to be pushed together. No biggie.

    I'm not sure why you posted the original thread asking for opinions if you wanted everyone to agree/sympathize...?? I think you're over reacting.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        08-23-2012, 06:09 PM
      #12
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SouthernTrailsGA    
    .

    I am sorry, I see no problem, shows the couples love each other.

    As long as they do not harm to the furniture or floor, I think you are overreacting, but that's just me as I would have no problem with it.

    .
    So if someone came to spend the night at your house and rearranged the furniture it would not bother you?
         
        08-23-2012, 06:13 PM
      #13
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JustDressageIt    
    I'm not sure why you posted the original thread asking for opinions if you wanted everyone to agree/sympathize...?? I think you're over reacting.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Not looking for sympathy from you or anyone I do find it hard to believe that it would not bother people
    If you had read the post I do provide adequate/acceptable/ample bed furnishings.
         
        08-23-2012, 06:16 PM
      #14
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Taffy Clayton    
    If you had read the post I do provide adequate/acceptable/ample bed furnishings.
    Clearly you do not seeing as they move the beds together just to sleep next to one another.

    Bottom line is you need to say something if it bothers you that bad. Otherwise, put on those big girl panties and either buy bigger beds or suck it up and stop complaining about it. Period!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        08-23-2012, 06:19 PM
      #15
    Super Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Taffy Clayton    
    So if someone came to spend the night at your house and rearranged the furniture it would not bother you?
    Not at all, it has happened many times.

    Couches a few times, Chairs a lot, footstools, even my dishes when the help clean up. Never moved a bed as I have a queen size in the spare room.

    If they are not comfortable then they may not come back.

    I have never moved anyone else's furniture when I am at their house, but I would bet they would not mind, most of my friends would give me the shirt off their back if they thought I needed it, just like I would for them.


    .
         
        08-23-2012, 06:22 PM
      #16
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cowgirls Boots    
    Clearly you do not seeing as they move the beds together just to sleep next to one another.

    Bottom line is you need to say something if it bothers you that bad. Otherwise, put on those big girl panties and either buy bigger beds or suck it up and stop complaining about it. Period!
    Posted via Mobile Device

    You need to chill out honey!!!

    I am asking a question and you have answered it, Twice and the secoundtime quite rudely I might add.

    This Seems to be getting you more whipped up than me.
         
        08-23-2012, 06:49 PM
      #17
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Taffy Clayton    
    You need to chill out honey!!!

    I am asking a question and you have answered it, Twice and the secoundtime quite rudely I might add.

    This Seems to be getting you more whipped up than me.

    No, actually. You come on and post this thread for what reason? Sympathy? Bottom line is if you haven't spoken up then stop complaining, which is all your doing here.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        08-23-2012, 06:53 PM
      #18
    Trained
    It wouldn't bother me at all. But I will say, if I did it, and I probably would as neither my DH or I sleep well if we're not right next to each other, I would certainly put everything back the way I found it.
         
        08-23-2012, 07:51 PM
      #19
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cowgirls Boots    
    No, actually. You come on and post this thread for what reason? Sympathy? Bottom line is if you haven't spoken up then stop complaining, which is all your doing here.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Ha you are a crack up if you think this is the place for sympathy.
    I asled a question and 5 people have answered. I am either asking another question or giving rebuttle to their comment.

    That hardly sounds like complaining. You seem to be doing more of the complaining here.

    Unless you....you .... your not my brother- in -law's girl friend are you?
         
        08-23-2012, 07:52 PM
      #20
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake and Dai    
    It wouldn't bother me at all. But I will say, if I did it, and I probably would as neither my DH or I sleep well if we're not right next to each other, I would certainly put everything back the way I found it.
    Thanks for your imput.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Sleeping Beauty Malice Horse Pictures 4 07-26-2012 05:39 PM
    Snickers sleeping Oldhorselady Horse Pictures 10 05-28-2012 10:31 PM
    Feeding Arrangements/How Much? canteringhearts Horse Health 0 02-21-2012 07:57 PM
    Sleeping horses! racheld90 Horse Talk 1 01-15-2012 07:05 PM
    Sleeping on the job! DutchHorse Horse Videos 3 10-19-2007 02:24 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0