Originally Posted by nvr2many
We bought mouse/rat poison pellets and 4 mouse traps. They are set and the poison tray is in the dish.
There's no way the other dogs are jumping in to get this... and you have no house cats (that you know of of)?
If it eats the poison and dies, you may never know what it was... unless, of course, it dies in the house. Then you may WISH you didn't know what it was! Too bad you don't live closer; I'd give you a trail camera to use. (We have hunters that tend to put them on our property, right under the " no trespassing" signs with our names on it, and even though we leave a note when we take the cameras down, they never come to collect... go figure. So we have a nice assortment...)