Something is eating my dogs food at night??? Any ideas?? - Page 22
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Something is eating my dogs food at night??? Any ideas??

This is a discussion on Something is eating my dogs food at night??? Any ideas?? within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree183Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-14-2013, 09:51 AM
      #211
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sahara    
    You don't think they might be coming in the dog door??
    I guess they could be. Was thinking the wall for the one area because its on the other side of where I bumped it.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-14-2013, 11:10 AM
      #212
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvr2many    
    I guess they could be. Was thinking the wall for the one area because its on the other side of where I bumped it.
    Is that physically possible?
         
        03-14-2013, 11:32 AM
      #213
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Is that physically possible?
    I believe so. Its only a foot or two from the ground where the siding is pushed in, had a 2004 beetle when I did, it. Good thing it was not my truck, lol. With mice it can be anywhere. They are so tiny, who knows. And living on a ranch surrounded by pasture I think it will be an ongoing thing!
         
        03-14-2013, 11:50 AM
      #214
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvr2many    
    I believe so. Its only a foot or two from the ground where the siding is pushed in, had a 2004 beetle when I did, it. Good thing it was not my truck, lol. With mice it can be anywhere. They are so tiny, who knows. And living on a ranch surrounded by pasture I think it will be an ongoing thing!
    I meant opening the doggy door.. I've never seen one, but I always thought they were fairly heavy... lol
         
        03-14-2013, 02:52 PM
      #215
    Green Broke
    Maybe if they ran at it really hard LOL
    Maple and GallopingGuitarist like this.
         
        03-14-2013, 03:32 PM
      #216
    Started
    I'm thinkin Mighty Mouse's family. He was a famous superhero, I'm sure he's got groupie kids everywhere :)
         
        03-14-2013, 03:33 PM
      #217
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Ha! I'm like Evel Knevel crossed with that dude from Jackass. It's ALL extreme for me!
    Even when I bucked off - my sister, she can do a flip in the air and land on her feet - Me? No, I land in/on fences, or break bones as I land on my back or my head. LOL
    Definitely some weird genetic flaw...

    She can flip in the air and land on her feet??? Heck, I'm thinkin she's my fav of you two :) That takes talent!
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        03-14-2013, 09:03 PM
      #218
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maple    
    She can flip in the air and land on her feet??? Heck, I'm thinkin she's my fav of you two :) That takes talent!
    LOL
    I know! And this was off a PONY! Don't even hand 14.2 hh in the air to land, but like 12hh. I was not impressed. lol
         
        03-14-2013, 09:07 PM
      #219
    Green Broke
    Racoon , opposum , skunk, weasel ? Squirrels the other dogs, learned how to escape,
    If you have mice that can eat that much food , you need more than a couple of traps..lol
         
        03-15-2013, 04:05 PM
      #220
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    LOL
    I know! And this was off a PONY! Don't even hand 14.2 hh in the air to land, but like 12hh. I was not impressed. lol
    I've changed my mind... I've decided I'm incredibly jealous!

    I've never landed gracefully, I prefer to land like a sack of potatoes! Why be flashy when I'm meant to actually still be on the horse.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    What do you believe you are eating? What is food to you? Is it important? EquineOpus General Off Topic Discussion 40 04-20-2013 10:32 PM
    Food ideas for camping? TristaJean General Off Topic Discussion 11 06-29-2012 11:13 AM
    5 week old Kittens eating hard food? Baylen Jaxs Other Pets 14 04-23-2012 05:14 PM
    Need ideas for horse-y thank you ngift. (Non-food please) CalienteCalcetines Horse Talk 12 10-29-2011 12:22 AM
    Lethargic, Not Eating All His Food, Sweating Under the Mane gallopingfrog Horse Health 8 10-25-2011 02:20 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0