stealing carrots? - Page 5
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

stealing carrots?

This is a discussion on stealing carrots? within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree39Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        04-28-2013, 02:49 AM
      #41
    Weanling
    So can you only get carrots by waiting for a message to steal them? Thanks Aires!!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        04-28-2013, 02:59 AM
      #42
    Foal
    I will steal carrots if it lets me.
         
        04-28-2013, 04:09 AM
      #43
    Super Moderator
    I have a question - when you get the message saying a carrot has been stolen, how do you "secure" them when off line or are they not being serious?

    With regards to morals, it is a game for heavens sake Do we worry about making people homeless / bankrupt when playing Monopoly?
         
        04-28-2013, 04:35 AM
      #44
    Yearling
    My carrot locator is still telling me it's 'unable to.' What? It doesn't know what it's unable to do, even?
         
        04-28-2013, 08:14 AM
      #45
    Green Broke
    Carrots should just appear from time to time on a page. At the same time you should see a basket at the top right of the page .. click and drag carrots into the basket before they disappear.

    I don't think you can secure your carrots .. that annoying carrot bandit is just aggravating, Hu?
         
        04-28-2013, 08:20 AM
      #46
    Super Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by texasgal    
    Carrots should just appear from time to time on a page. At the same time you should see a basket at the top right of the page .. click and drag carrots into the basket before they disappear.

    I don't think you can secure your carrots .. that annoying carrot bandit is just aggravating, Hu?

    So this message you get pm ed doesn't make sense???

    Quote:
    Other users stole 1 carrots from you while you were gone! A summary of the 10 most recent thefts is below.

    Adam stole a carrot from you on Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 a 21:44.

    Please be sure to secure your carrots before you leave next time.
         
        04-28-2013, 08:22 AM
      #47
    Green Broke
    Right. It's my understanding that there is no way to secure your carrots .. ticks me off every time I get that message! Lol He only takes one carrot, I believe .. but still! If I could secure them, I would.
    Clava likes this.
         
        04-28-2013, 01:04 PM
      #48
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Horsequeen08    
    So can you only get carrots by waiting for a message to steal them? Thanks Aires!!

    You can also get them by sliding them into the basket in the top right of the screen when that shows up.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Clava    
    I have a question - when you get the message saying a carrot has been stolen, how do you "secure" them when off line or are they not being serious?
    I believe if you always leave HoFo open, and logged in, then they are secured. Not sure how else to do it.
    Clava likes this.
         
        04-28-2013, 01:14 PM
      #49
    Green Broke
    HoFo,
    AlexS and PrairieChic like this.
         
        04-28-2013, 01:47 PM
      #50
    Green Broke
    Alex the basket only appears when the bandit drops a load!
    nvr2many likes this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    I want to know more about stealing carrots? horseloverd2 Horse Talk 11 05-09-2009 08:01 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0