Strange Foods? - Page 3 - The Horse Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 Old 01-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,341
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkarel2010 View Post
how did you even come up with that?
well it started out as peanut butter and jelly, saw the mayo and ketchup
and thought what the heck, turned out to be pretty good.

I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within. Douglas MacArthur
RegalCharm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 26 Old 01-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 855
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedLady View Post
Might be gross to you, but obviously other people like the mix!
I agree with you about the table manners, tho....I think the thing that gets to me the fastest is 'open mouth' chewing. Or 'shovelling it in'....
That's it. No more dates!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!
The other day I was at IHOP or dennys cant remember at like 3 am and there was a guy about 30ft away and I could hear him eating.

Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.
shmurmer4 is offline  
post #23 of 26 Old 01-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 1,284
• Horses: 4
Kraft Dinner with Stag Chili mixed in.
G and K's Mom is offline  
post #24 of 26 Old 01-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 255
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurmer4 View Post
The other day I was at IHOP or dennys cant remember at like 3 am and there was a guy about 30ft away and I could hear him eating.
What else would you expect at 3AM??





PaintedLady is offline  
post #25 of 26 Old 01-15-2009, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 2,682
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Were you trying to make a creamcile? lol
No I was trying to do the Pepsi with milk thing, but with tangerine pop. It worked nowhere near as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalCharm View Post
well it started out as peanut butter and jelly, saw the mayo and ketchup
and thought what the heck, turned out to be pretty good.
Lol, random urges are sometimes good. Interesting though
mlkarel2010 is offline  
post #26 of 26 Old 01-15-2009, 12:49 AM
Showing
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,207
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalCharm View Post
elbow macaroni and cottage cheese instead of velveeta cheese or ricota

peanut butter, jelly, mayonise, and ketchup sandwhich.

i like to drink the juice out of the jar from dill pickles also.
I can agree on the pickle juice comment but only do it with the Maille pickles from Europe not the sweet ones.

http://quimper.allo-courses.com/cata...6810210442.jpg
my2geldings is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
strange but might be better horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 11 08-15-2008 03:08 AM
Very strange pawing Abby Horse Training 19 05-31-2008 07:50 AM
Strange Piper Horse Health 2 09-14-2007 05:18 PM
Strange... horse_luver4e Horse Training 4 08-05-2007 11:32 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome