Well, I offer up my services, lol. I'm a chemical engineering student, so I don't know if there's anyone here particularly able to help me with fluid dynamics, process control and particulate flocculation, but I can offer up my knowledge in:
- chemistry (A level chemistry + studying more specialised stuff as part of my degree)
- maths (A level + further work at uni)
- physics (A level + further work at uni)
- English literature (A level)
- critical thinking (AS level)
I'm not a humanities or languages person at all, so I'll be reasonably useless there, but if I can help anyone out, let me know! I actually rather enjoy all the above activities xD I'm the kind of person who does mental maths to relax and conducts force balances on her body as she walks.