Support each other and lose 10 pounds! - Page 12 - The Horse Forum

 47Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #111 of 207 Old 11-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 328
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofprints in the Sand View Post
Welcome to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee mine used to be C's then B's and now they're A's on a bloated day!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol! Well when I take my bra off they are still there in all their glory. It was weird not having the girls there, it also made my tummy look bigger LOL.
CowboysDream is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #112 of 207 Old 11-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Sounds like a good health day for you maple keep up the good work!

And lol dream!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
post #113 of 207 Old 11-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Well I went a little overboard on the cake hubby made yesterday buuuut luckily if I stick to my 1,500 Cals today the week will still come in at goal so all is not lost yet

How's everyone else coming along?
Posted via Mobile Device
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
post #114 of 207 Old 11-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 328
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofprints in the Sand View Post
Well I went a little overboard on the cake hubby made yesterday buuuut luckily if I stick to my 1,500 Cals today the week will still come in at goal so all is not lost yet

How's everyone else coming along?
Posted via Mobile Device
Super sore! :P But from falling off. Eating has been not the greatest, but not the worse either. I got my period the day after I fell off... so that was fun, I am starting to see that my body likes to do this to me. "Whats that you are sore and in pain? Well might as well throw another problem into the mix you can do eet!" 4 more weeks of school, then I am starting my weight training again.
CowboysDream is offline  
post #115 of 207 Old 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Copley, OH
Posts: 4,760
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysDream View Post
Super sore! :P But from falling off. Eating has been not the greatest, but not the worse either. I got my period the day after I fell off... so that was fun, I am starting to see that my body likes to do this to me. "Whats that you are sore and in pain? Well might as well throw another problem into the mix you can do eet!" 4 more weeks of school, then I am starting my weight training again.
Awww well doesn't that just figure! Well I just got rid of "Aunt Flo" 2 weeks ago and already for some unknown reason she's BACK again grrrrr...just what I want, a 2 in 1-month deal Soooo no clue what would cause THAT to happen!!

BUT on the bright side, I came in for the week 219 cals under my goal!! So that's a plus!!! Now I just have to be good til Thursday. I am not counting calories Thanksgiving

"The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I carried you..."
Hoofprints in the Sand is offline  
post #116 of 207 Old 11-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Posts: 216
• Horses: 0
My goodness....I've been waiting for "aunt flo" to come for the past week and she still hasn't appeared....grrrrr She's doing a number on my system and therefore I haven't been excercising.
I am still chowing down on salads...so hopefully I will see the results after "Aunt Flo" has come and gone. (I tend to bloat up when I'm expecting her)

I'm glad that everybody is doing well and it's nice to see that everybody on this thread has made some progress.

WELL DONE GUYS!!!!!!
strawberry paint is offline  
post #117 of 207 Old 11-19-2012, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Trained
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 5,482
• Horses: 3
Glad everyone is doing awesome!!!

Can't say I did "awesome" over the weekend, but I am going to be good this week, because God knows I will be stuffing my face with everyone else for Thanksgiving. I mean, how can you not? It's turkey day!

But I have found a NEW motivator that I'm really going to hammer down on AFTER thanksgiving is over. We tried on bridemaid dresses for my best friend's wedding on Saturday, and I had to try on a size 8 at David's Bridal. My last dress for my brother's wedding 2 years ago was a size 6. Now granted, each dress will fit a little differently (there was one I could have worn a 6 in, just because of the way it fit) but I will be darned if I don't order a size 6 and wear it well!

My friend's wedding in at the end of July, so I've got plenty of time, but I'm also going snowboarding in February, and I'm sure a hot tub will be involved there .... and a bikini...... must look better in my bikini!!!!

∞•*˚ Βгįťţαňγ ˚*•∞
It is not enough to know how to ride; one must know how to fall.
beau159 is offline  
post #118 of 207 Old 11-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Posts: 216
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by beau159 View Post
Glad everyone is doing awesome!!!

Can't say I did "awesome" over the weekend, but I am going to be good this week, because God knows I will be stuffing my face with everyone else for Thanksgiving. I mean, how can you not? It's turkey day!

But I have found a NEW motivator that I'm really going to hammer down on AFTER thanksgiving is over. We tried on bridemaid dresses for my best friend's wedding on Saturday, and I had to try on a size 8 at David's Bridal. My last dress for my brother's wedding 2 years ago was a size 6. Now granted, each dress will fit a little differently (there was one I could have worn a 6 in, just because of the way it fit) but I will be darned if I don't order a size 6 and wear it well!

My friend's wedding in at the end of July, so I've got plenty of time, but I'm also going snowboarding in February, and I'm sure a hot tub will be involved there .... and a bikini...... must look better in my bikini!!!!
Aaahhh....bikini's. My favorite summer clothing before kids...a curse after kids.

Hopefully, I'll get my flat tummy back before summer starts in the next eight months
Maple likes this.
strawberry paint is offline  
post #119 of 207 Old 11-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Started
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,958
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry paint View Post
Aaahhh....bikini's. My favorite summer clothing before kids...a curse after kids.

Hopefully, I'll get my flat tummy back before summer starts in the next eight months
So so true!! I've been in a full bathing suit since kids :( I used to be that girl who could walk into a nightclub showin off a nice toned tummy... no longer

I had a great day yesterday, breakfast was an apple & nutragrain bar. Lunch was a BLT, no butter on wholewheat bread and dinner was a grilled chop, one scoop spuds & steamed broccoli and carrots.

I then did 45 min in the gym, 20 min on the treadmill for cardio and the rest on the weights for resistance training. Straight down to the pool I went for an hour in aquafit. My legs are feeling it this mornin but I felt great after it!

Stop for a minute, open your mind, learn. You may not agree with what I say, I may not agree with what you say but we will both learn something new.
Maple is offline  
post #120 of 207 Old 11-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 328
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple View Post
I then did 45 min in the gym, 20 min on the treadmill for cardio and the rest on the weights for resistance training. Straight down to the pool I went for an hour in aquafit. My legs are feeling it this mornin but I felt great after it!
Holy exercise Batman! You sound like you killed it yesterday. Good job!


Eating was good yesterday. I didn't bother counting the calories. I am trying to learn to eat until I am full/eat when I am actually hungry. I also for once did not starve at school because I had a big breakfast (Bagel plain, a slice of cheese, a sliced up apple, celery) and then I brought a sandwich for lunch and a banana. When I got home I had 4 smoked ribs for dinner with a loooot of celery.

So far today I have had about a cup of yogurt.
CowboysDream is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
800 pounds of hay is being delivered... equestrian Horse Nutrition 4 03-11-2011 10:07 AM
Best tricks for shedding those few extra pounds? x3emilygrace General Off Topic Discussion 4 03-09-2011 12:45 PM
Feed Scoop In Pounds... MIEventer Horse Talk 17 03-11-2010 09:31 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome