My previous job was working at my vet's office in the kennel. I took care of the animals bascially. I worked there for 3 years and I think I got one raise in that time (but I think they realized they hadn't given me one so it was more than a normal raise would have been. At the same time I think minimum wage had just gone up so I wasn't making much more than people who had just started working there...)
My mom told me the other day that the vet's office is looking for a receptionist. So, same employeer as my old job, but different position. She thinks they would pay me more than I am making now (when my sister worked there as a receptionist she made a LOT more than I am making now) and I would be closer to home.
At this point I am having trouble deciding if I should persue the receptionist job. I had been telling my sister I wanted a new job because I kind of tired of all the crazy selling stuff. She told me to wait a few more months because it looks bad if you quit so soon. I was thinking I would do that but if I can get this other job (which I probably could considering I used to work there) then I don't really see a point in waiting longer. More money would be good to as I seem to spend it faster than I make it (another issue entirely). And I end up spending a good part of my pay check in the store since the discount is just to good to pass up.
So to sum up this spazzy jumbled post: should I persue this new job possibility or just stick with the one I've got?