Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arkansas & Texas
1. My eyes (they change color a lot).
2. My sense of humor
3. My versatility. I can live anywhere and love it.
4. I'm open-minded. I can take anything into consideration.
5. I see things from everyone's point of view.It comes in handy when you need to give a friend advice. :)
6. My empathy. Sometimes it's a curse, but most of the time I find it to be a good thing.
7. My nose. It's small, but not too small.
8. My hearing. I can hear a lot of things that some people can't.
9. I can do this weird thing with my toe. It's an awesome ice-breaker.
10. My experiences/memories. I hope I never lose my memories.
1. My hair. It's unruly and ugly. I've got to this point where I just don't care anymore,though.
2. My nail-biting habit. It got really bad one time, to where I literally chewed all of the enamel off of one of my fingers.
3. My weight. I just don't like my weight/height ratio, and it's hard to get rid of the extra pounds.
4. I procrastinate a lot.
5. My eyesight. I always have to wear contacts or glasses. I also suck at seeing in the dark.
6. My fear of ghosts. I know that most people don't believe in them, but I really think that my house is haunted.
7. My back/shoulder problems. When I fall off of a horse, I'm down and out for a few days.
8. I get depressed easily.
9. My lack of make-up skills.
10. My teeth. They're crooked and I grind at night. You can't hear it because I just chomp down, but when I was younger I would grind down to the nerves.
Yep, that's it. Hope it helps! :P
Nothing of worth comes with ease. <3