Teen Forum Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South East Texas
This is a really neat idea.
Things that I like about myself:
- I naturally have leadership qualities. They must be refined of course, but they are there.
- My eyes...even if they're currently naked (almost no eye lashes O_o)
- My height. I love being short even though it means most people think I'm 12!
- My ability to discern right from wrong
- My debating and explaining abilities. I've learned to state my opinion in such a way that I am usually at least heard, even if the other party does not agree whatsoever with me.
- My perseverance. I never say 'can't' to something.
- My dependability. If I say I'll do something I will get it done at any cost to myself
errr....I'm running out of them! LOL.
- My quiet, easy going nature. It takes quite a bit to anger me and I rarely hold a grudge.
- My 'take me as I am or not at all' personality
- My independent nature (which also gets me into trouble!)
Things that I don't like about myself:
- My constant physical illness. I just want to feel good again!
- Not being able to say 'no' to anyone. It causes me to take on way too much time and time again.
- My dyslexia and dyscaculia.
- My lack of tolerance for lazy, rude, or procrastinating people.
- My lack of empathy at times.
- My ability to get side tracked...especially when I REALLY need to get something done.
- My legs. Petty, I know...lol
- My acne. Another petty one ;)
- My inability to stand up for myself when it comes at a cost of someone being angry with me. I absolutely can't stand having people mad at me, which makes me very easily 'used' by other people.
- My lack of ability to handle extreme stress.
Everyone in your life is meant to
be in your journey, but not all of
them are meant to stay till the end.