The things you REALLY hate. - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

The things you REALLY hate.

This is a discussion on The things you REALLY hate. within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        10-10-2008, 10:30 AM
      #21
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kickshaw    
    ill mannered children who know better and parents who let them throw tantrums

    That ^ really really irritates me......what I hate is stopping in the middle of Wal-Mart to have a "what for" with my kids because they DO know better and having someone walk by and say something snide like I'm a child abuser. I never beat my kids in the store... I always wait till I get to the car!!!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        10-10-2008, 11:12 AM
      #22
    Trained
    There is not very many things I hate, but here is a list

    -Being overwieght!

    -People who are ALWAYS LATE!
    -People that NEVER SHOW UP!
    -Stupidity
    -Know it alls.

    I think that about sums it up! I can deal with a heck of a lot!
         
        10-10-2008, 11:59 AM
      #23
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dumas'_Grrrl    
    That ^ really really irritates me......what I hate is stopping in the middle of Wal-Mart to have a "what for" with my kids because they DO know better and having someone walk by and say something snide like I'm a child abuser. I never beat my kids in the store... I always wait till I get to the car!!!

    Ha your so funny Dumas
         
        10-10-2008, 01:58 PM
      #24
    Trained
    Vida... there are times I want to find the flyswatter aisle!!!!
         
        10-10-2008, 03:51 PM
      #25
    Green Broke
    I have more to add to my list:

    • When people in wal-mart leave their carts unattended, or stop in the middle of the aisle to talk to someone or look at something
    • When I send my husband to the store for something, and it takes him 3 hrs to get home.
    • When I drop a box of saran wrap on my big toe
         
        10-10-2008, 03:54 PM
      #26
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moxie    
    • When I drop a box of saran wrap on my big toe

    Did you do that today?
         
        10-10-2008, 04:15 PM
      #27
    Foal
    I hate the fact that I've almost been married a year and I've spent about a month with my husband because he deployed to Iraq less than a month after we were married... it'll be over a year since I've seen him. He should be back in February.

    I miss him

    He's the one who surprised me with Kiwi (my horse)
         
        10-10-2008, 06:05 PM
      #28
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gingerrrrr    
    did you do that today?


    :roll: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


    Our pantry is such a cluster... I opened the door to get a sucker and out flies a box of saran wrap, I tried to stop it, but it only landed on my toe. Haha
         
        10-10-2008, 06:05 PM
      #29
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by creepalurkin    
    I hate the fact that I've almost been married a year and I've spent about a month with my husband because he deployed to Iraq less than a month after we were married... it'll be over a year since I've seen him. He should be back in February.

    I miss him

    He's the one who surprised me with Kiwi (my horse)


    *hugs* I'm sorry
         
        10-10-2008, 06:09 PM
      #30
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by creepalurkin    
    I hate the fact that I've almost been married a year and I've spent about a month with my husband because he deployed to Iraq less than a month after we were married... it'll be over a year since I've seen him. He should be back in February.

    I miss him

    He's the one who surprised me with Kiwi (my horse)

    Wow...Not getting to beat my kids in Wal-Mart seems so trivial compared to this....

    God bless you and your family and THANK YOU!!!!!!
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0