Threads going south
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > General Off Topic Discussion

Threads going south

This is a discussion on Threads going south within the General Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        04-14-2009, 11:06 PM
      #1
    Started
    Threads going south

    Ever notice how Cat and Spyder cause threads to go south? I'm so very glad I'm not like that!



         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        04-14-2009, 11:21 PM
      #2
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joshie    
    Ever notice how Cat and Spyder cause threads to go south? I'm so very glad I'm not like that!


    I am sitting here perfectly innocent with Cat and LaurB and sure enough when Joshie sticks her loooooooooooooooooooooooooong nose in...they all fly south.


    She is a very bad influence.
         
        04-14-2009, 11:23 PM
      #3
    Cat
    Green Broke
    Yup & we already established Joshie is an angel with horns who loss her halo. Obviously her little golden flying thing there is an imposter.
         
        04-14-2009, 11:26 PM
      #4
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    I am sitting here perfectly innocent with Cat and LaurBk:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cat    
    Yup & we already established Joshie is an angel
    Me thinks thou dost protest too much. LB went to bed. You're both headed towards the loony bin with RC.
         
        04-14-2009, 11:26 PM
      #5
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cat    
    Yup & we already established Joshie is an angel with horns who loss her halo. Obviously her little golden flying thing there is an imposter.
    I heard that the real Joshie is hiding because she smells fishy????
         
        04-14-2009, 11:32 PM
      #6
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    I heard that the real Joshie is hiding because she smells fishy????
    Joshie looks like this.



    Spyder's horse looked like this....

    ....until Cat ate her. The swollen lips were a poor man's attempt at collagen injections.



         
        04-14-2009, 11:35 PM
      #7
    Cat
    Green Broke
    LOL - Spyder, didn't I tell you she was getting delusional on us?

    Poor, poor Joshie. Had to hide her face...
         
        04-14-2009, 11:39 PM
      #8
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cat    
    LOL - Spyder, didn't I tell you she was getting delusional on us?

    Poor, poor Joshie. Had to hide her face...
    Yup and I have put the webstraps to her to......... errrr keep her from harming herself.

         
        04-16-2009, 08:19 AM
      #9
    Green Broke
    ,,,,,,
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0