So... needless to say Rich and I aren't on the best of terms right now. We had a huge fight last night and he's already over an hour late coming home, so I'm a little bit more than mad... again. I need to vent to my Horse Forum friends...
- Maia cannot be late for anything.
- She can't argue with me... verbally anyways, physically she could whoop my sorry bum... but I can deal with that much better than this
- I really don't have to worry about Maia's whereabouts, other than what part of the field she might be in.
- I can cry to her easier than him - sad? Maybe.
- She will never ditch me to hang out with "the guys".... unless it's quite literally, and then I guess I'll be hiking all the way over to her.
- She can never talk back
- She doesn't care if supper's cold... or anything else than hay for that matter.
Alright, I think I'm done my rant... but this thread is for all you out there having a "bad boyfriend/fiance/husband day."